Beards are back in style, but not everyone can pull off a great-looking beard, can they? Yes, argan oil can be beneficial. Argan oil contains fatty acids that smooth coarse hair, regulate blood flow to promote hair growth, reduce inflammation, treat acne, and regulate sebum production. In this article on argan oil for beard growth, we'll examine the benefits and uses or argan oil for facial hair.
Why Use Argan Oil For Beard Growth?
Argan oil is one of the greatest for quickly promoting beard growth. In addition to enhancing beard development, texture, thickness, and volume, this oil's inclusion of amino fatty acids, vitamin E, antioxidants, and minerals also help the skin surrounding the beard to have a lovely complexion. Regular application of argan oil unclogs the pore and promotes quicker, thicker, and shinier beard growth. Argan oil is completely safe to use and moisturizes the beard as well.
Benefits Of Argan Oil For Beard
Argan oil is fantastic for beard development since it is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. See what other advantages argan oil might provide for beard growth.
- Stimulate Beard Growth: Men's skin needs something far more potent and absorbable than that of women, which is what argan oil offers. Because argan oil keeps skin nourished without blocking pores, acne, blackheads, pimples, or dry, flaky skin won't limit hair development. Using argan oil will ensure to offer more than a thicker darker beard, as it also offers skin caring benefits.
- Nurtures Hair Follicles: Men only have one pet peeve: a patchy beard. Fortunately, argan beard oil may boost the growth of hair follicles and help prevent ingrowing hairs. Argan oil helps to prevent blockage and stimulates the growth of thicker beard follicles. Regular application assures that you will quickly develop a darker, better beard.
- Prevents Dry Beard Skin: Some men have dry skin, which might make it more difficult for follicles to grow a more wholesome beard. The itchier it gets, the more you scratch. Regular application of argan oil will eliminate dandruff or itchy facial hair and hydrate and protect delicate skin. Additionally, it gives the beard bigger, finer-textured, and smoother strands.
- Styling Catalyst: Styles can make you feel distinct, but all beards are unique, just like our hair, noses, and eyes. Some are already silky and beautiful, while others require a bit more assistance. Argan beard oil softens dry, unruly hair, making it easy to achieve your preferred style, making it great for taming unruly beards.
- Improve Complexion: Argan oil also has antibacterial characteristics that can help to lessen blemishes for an improved complexion. Because it is non-comedogenic, it won't clog your pores and cause spots; on the contrary. When using argan oil as beard oil, some men claim to have fewer spots.
How to Use Argan Oil For Facial Hair Growth?
Now that we are aware of the advantages of using argan oil for beard care & growth, let's learn how to apply it consistently.
Argan Oil As A Beard Oil
Argan oil can be applied topically to the skin for healthier beard growth because it is high in vitamin E and fully safe for direct use. Simply place 5–6 drops on your palm, rub it gently to warm it up, and then apply it to your beard using downward motions. 2-3 times per week, use this technique.
Argan Oil As A Beard Shampoo
Why use chemical products when organic beard wash is available? To an all-natural beard shampoo, simply add 6–8 drops of argan oil. After massaging it into the beard, keep it on for 10 to 15 minutes before showering it off. 2-3 times per week, use this approach.
Argan Oil As A Basic Oil Massage Blend
When combined with other carrier oils, argan oil makes a fantastic blend that promotes faster beard growth. Simply combine 2-3 drops of argan oil with 2 drops each of jojoba and coconut oil. Apply them to your beard in downward strokes after thoroughly blending them. 2-3 times per week, use this procedure.
Argan Oil As A Beard Conditioner
Using a few drops of your preferred essential oils, such as lavender, rosemary, etc., you may make a beard conditioner at home. In a spray bottle, combine 5 drops each of lemon and lavender essential oils with 8 drops of argan oil. distilled water should be poured into the space. At any time, apply the leave-in conditioner. You just need to spritz it on your beard and rub it in. 2-3 times per week, use this method.
** Only utilize one of the aforementioned techniques; don't try them all. Doing so could aggravate your skin and cause irritation, itching, inflammation, and other unpleasant side effects.
Homemade Recipes Of Argan Oil For Beard Growth
As I already mentioned, there are many methods to use argan oil. Now, let's look at some of the DIY recipes of argan oil for beard cream and oils that you can make at home for your beard care.
DIY Beard Oil Recipe With Argan Oil
This recipe can be used 3 times each week. It will assist in controlling blood flow and encourage hair development. For this beard growth recipe, only a small amount of argan oil is needed. You don't need to spend a lot on any additional ingredients. Making the dish at home is quick and easy.
Step By Step Recipe
- Combine jojoba, olive, and argan oils.
- To control blood circulation, massage the oil mixture into the beard for five minutes.
- Leave it for a few hours or overnight.
- In the shower, rinse it off using a gentle shampoo.
- The oil massage will promote hair growth and thicker root development.
Recipe Of Argan Oil For Beard Maintenance
This recipe can be used 2-3 times each week. This homemade formula will assist in keeping the beard moisturized and healthy by providing proper nutrition. The coarser hair will become softer and thicker as a result. The beard will gain volume and gloss as a result.
- Vitamin E Oil - 5 Drops
- Argan Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Glycerin - 2 Tablespoons
- Aloe Vera Gel - 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
Step By Step Recipe
- Aloe vera gel, glycerin, and argan oil should be combined.
- Just 5 drops of vitamin E should be added before adding the oil.
- Apply the paste to the beard after thoroughly blending.
- Leave it on all night or for an hour.
- Use warm water to rinse it off.
- The beard's natural moisturizer will soften coarse hair, give fine hair depth, and give the beard volume.
Precautions For Using Argan Oil For Beard Care
Argan oil is made from plant essence and is included in the list of carrier oils. Although most people find argan oil to be harmless, some people may experience allergic responses to it when it is used topically. After using it, if you have itching, burning, or heavy thinking, stop and see your doctor. For your safety, a patch test is required before utilizing it.
Simply put, argan oil for beard growth is great for maintaining beards since it provides them with nutrients and moisture, promotes beard health, and makes beards softer, thicker, and darker. But that's not all; argan oil also treats skin conditions. To get the best argan oil for beard at wholesale prices you can checkout VedaOils. To learn more about how argan oil is used regularly, see our post section as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 Can I Use Argan Oil For My Beard?
Ans: Argan oil helps to moisturize curly, unmanageable beards and makes them silkier and smoother. Argan oil also improves the health of pores, which results in thicker hair.
Q.2 What Does Argan Oil Do For Beard?
Ans: The vitamins and minerals in argan oil stimulate the growth of thicker hair. It also gives hair a darker color and a softer texture. Regular use gives your beard a fantastic appearance.
Q.3 Is Argan Oil Good For Beard Growth?
Ans: Yes, when used properly, argan oil's vitamin, fatty acid, and mineral content ensure that hair quality is maintained. This way, you may maintain skin hydration without clogging pores, which means that acne, blackheads, pimples, or dry, flaky skin won't restrict hair growth.
Q.4 Does Argan Oil Help With Beard Growth?
Ans: Argan oil, which has a high vitamin E content, nourishes hair, repairs split ends and improves shine and general health. Argan oil has several advantages for the beard, including adding gloss and softness while also making it richer and thicker.