Yogurt powder is made by dehydrating fresh yogurt and is used in both cosmetics and aromatherapy. Like fresh yogurt, dried powder of yogurt can also be beneficial for your skin when used in the right proportions in the DIY skincare and cosmetic products. It is also being used widely in hair care products in recent times.
The best thing about yogurt powder is that it can cure most of the skin issues and it also moisturizes your skin deeply. You can make a paste by mixing it with water for applying on the face as a face mask. You can also apply this paste on your body parts for cleansing and hydrating your skin deeply.The nutrients that you find in yogurt are also found in this powder. As it contains lactic acid, it also acts as an exfoliant.
It also revitalizes your skin and can be used in lotions, creams, anti-aging creams, moisturizers, etc. to increase their overall nutritive value. Yogurt Powder can also be used in bath bombs, body scrubs, body washes, etc. due to its potential of creating a foaming lather when rinsed with water. It is widely used in milk baths and soaps as well.It comes in fine powdered form and its color can range from slightly off-white to white color.
The odor is much milder to the natural fragrance of yogurt and this allows you to add it as one of the key cosmetic ingredients in your DIY body care and face care recipes without having any considerable impact on the odor of the final product.
Yogurt Powder Benefits
Since it is dispersible in both water and oil, it can be used to thicken and to add a fine consistency to the final product. It contains more protein than most of the milk powders which makes it beneficial for the overall health of your skin.
- Use Yogurt Powder Paste: You can apply the paste of yogurt powder on your scalp to get instant relief from scalp irritation. It is also used in shampoos and hair conditioners due to its conditioning effects on your hair follicles.
- Yogurt Powder Acts as Perfect Moisturizer: It proves to be a perfect moisturizer for your face as it replenishes the moisture content of your skin cells and locks them for a long time. This powder is also used in face scrubs to clean the dead skin cells and other impurities from your skin.
- Yogurt Powder Good for Hair: Many people use yogurt powder as one of the key ingredients to treat hair damage. It boosts the growth of hair follicles by clearing away toxins and dead skin cells from the scalp.
- Yogurt Powder in Skincare: Its anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal to treat sunburns and infections. You can also utilize this powder to get rid of dark circles that form under the eyes. Its ability to boost collagen production in your skin cells makes it powerful enough to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Moreover, it is a powerful remedy for healing acne and scars as well.
How to Use Yogurt Powder?
Do not use more than 5% of this powder when you use it in different cosmetic formulations. It should be added when the emulsion is in the water phase. Also, remember that it is meant to be used for topical application only.
Yogurt Powder Uses & Details
Creams, moisturizers, anti-aging products, exfoliating products, toners, skin cleansers, hair shampoos, and conditioners might contain it as one of the important constituents.
- INCI Name: Yogurt
- Raw Material Source: Fresh yogurt
- Manufacturing Process: Yogurt is completely dried, processed, and reduced into a fine powder for obtaining the final product.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free but is not certified for it.
- Vegan: Since it is made from yogurt, vegans might not prefer to use it.
Yogurt powder can be used to add the distinct tart and tangy yogurt flavor to a variety of applications including smoothies, ice cream, frostings, whipped cream/toppings. yogurt products contain all of the health benefits needed to reach consumers. Buy 100% pure Yogurt Powder from Vedaoils.