- Wild Grape Flavor Oil
Wild Grape Flavor Oil
Add a bittersweet exotic flavor to your food items, then this Wild Grape flavor oil is the right match for you. Extracted from ripe and fresh wild grapes, ideally made to be used in bakery items. Since it is made of natural ingredients only, it is of food-grade quality and safe to use. Moreover, it is formulated to be skin-friendly. Therefore, you can add this flavoring agent to your DIY natural products like lip balms and lipsticks.
Since grape flavor oil has a relatively high smoke point and a ‘clean’ taste, our Wild grape flavor oil is oil-soluble so that you can even use it in juices, shakes, and a smoothie. The liquid grape flavored essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items, so try to use it in small quantities. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade wild grape flavor to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results. No chemicals, synthetic flavors, or preservatives are used for making wild Grape flavoring liquid.
Wild Grape Flavoring Oil Benefits
- For Baked Goods: You can use it for making baked items like bread, muffins, cakes, pastries, etc.
- Perfect for Drinks: Wild grape flavor oil can be used in a variety of homemade juices, smoothies, and shakes, it does blend well with milk, and therefore, you can use it to add a unique flavor to your drinks.
- Exotic Flavor: It gives an exotic flavor to your chocolates, desserts, and ice creams. Moreover, it blends with several natural ingredients to give a delectable flavor to your food preparations. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Organic Grape flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards, and Vegans can use it as well.
How to Use Wild Grape Flavoring Oil?
Use wild grape flavoring agent in very small quantities. It does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is used only for flavoring purposes.
The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, please do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Wild Grape Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw material Source: Wild Grape
- INCI Name: Vitis Vinifera
- Suitable for Flavoring: Cakes, flavored bread, pastries, candies, juices, and other bakery goods and confectioneries.
- INCI Name: 8024-22-4
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining a natural Wild grape extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume Wild Grape Flavor Oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.