Wheatgrass powder is obtained from the Wheatgrass herb that is rich in vitamin A, minerals, amino acids, vitamin E, and vitamin C.It is used in cosmetic preparations and also is an important cosmetic ingredient when it comes to making soaps. Due to its green color pigment, it is also used to give green color to cosmetic applications and soaps.You can also add this herbal powder directly in your lotions, creams, and moisturizers to receive its benefits directly.
It has a detoxifying effect on the skin and though many people prefer consuming it directly, The anti-inflammatory properties of Wheat grass powder make it one of the commonly used ingredients to reduce skin inflammation.
No chemicals or additives are used while manufacturing best wheatgrass powder which means that you don’t have to worry while using this product.Also, the highest standards of purity and safety are incorporated to deliver the premium quality Wheat grass powder at your doorstep. It comes in a fine powdered form of light green color and has a mild herbal odor to it.
Organic Wheat Grass Powder Benefits
Wheatgrass powder is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and therefore, can be used to heal scars and minor cuts. You can also use organic Wheat grass powder in your creams and lotions to make the blemishes from your face disappear.
- Good for Eczema & Acne: Due to its antibacterial properties, it can also be used for healing acne and pimples to some extent. Some people also use it for treating skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis but you should always take the advice of a doctor if you are suffering from skin allergies or ailments.
- Wheat Grass Powder For Skin: Skin-infections of minor form can be cured of Wheatgrass powder and it also possesses anti-aging properties as it is packed with antioxidants. Therefore, it can be used while making DIY anti-aging recipes as well.
- Wheatgrass Powder Face Pack: Constant exposure to the sun can cause damage to your skin but as Wheat Grass powder contains vitamin E, it protects your skin from harmful sun rays and also assists the healing process of the skin that is already photo damaged.
- Retain Moisture in Skin It ensures that the moisture is retained in your skin cells for a long time and also protects your skin from external forces like pollution and wind.
How to Use Wheat Grass Powder?
You can blend natural Wheatgrass powder in milk or water to make a paste and then you can use it as a face pack. Rinse your face with cold water after applying this paste and get fresh, clear, and blemish-free skin.
Organic Wheat Grass Herbal Powder Uses & Specification
Face masks, face creams, peel-off masks, creams, lotions, sunscreens, skin protection creams, and other skincare products can contain this herbal powder as one of the active ingredients.
- INCI Name: Triticum Aestivum
- Raw Material Source: Wheatgrass (Triticum Aestivum)
- Manufacturing ProcessWheatgrass is dried first and then crushed and pressed to form a fine powder.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: GMOs are not present but it is not certified for it.
- Vegan: It can be used by vegans as well as no animal-derived ingredients are used while making it.
Note: This powder is formulated only for external application.