Tomato Powder is made from fresh and organically grown tomatoes. It is mostly used in skincare products due to its emollient and anti-aging properties.It is a natural moisturizer that also adds a healthy glow to your skin if you incorporate it into your regular skincare regime.
Tomato powder is rich in Vitamin C which is the main source of antioxidants that protect your skin from pollution and sun damage. It is rich in potassium, magnesium, Vitamin B, and Vitamin A which prove to be beneficial for the overall health of your skin.
Tomato powder is used to soothe sunburns and its anti-inflammatory properties make it capable of healing wounds and skin infections. Moreover, tomato powder also can cleanse your skin. It is available in the form of fine powder and has a nice red color to it.
The odor is similar to the aroma of fresh tomatoes. We have taken care to employ the highest standards of purity and quality while manufacturing tomato powder. Therefore, you can rest assured of its quality and effectiveness. No chemicals or additives are added to tomato powder which makes it herbal and organic. Therefore, it is safe to use and you can include it in your regular beauty and skincare regime.
Tomato Powder Benefits
Tomato powder has exfoliating properties that help you to eliminate toxins and dead skin cells. Eventually, this improves the overall health and condition of your skin.
- Tomato Powder for Dry Skin: You can mix tomato powder with water and apply it to those areas where the skin is cracked or flaked. The moisturizing properties of tomato powder will reduce the dryness of the skin.
- Anti-aging Properties: You can also use tomato powder to make DIY Body Scrubs and the presence of Vitamin B1, B3, B5, B6, and B9 gives it anti-aging properties. As a result, you can use it to reduce fine lines, aging spots, and wrinkles.
- Tomato Powder Good for Skin: Tomato powder can also protect your skin damage and improve the regeneration of skin cells. It is also added to products that are made to resolve issues like hyper pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Tomato Powder for Soup Recipe: The perfect supplement to spruce up any dish in need of that classic tomato flavor. It's delicious with soups,sauces and even blended in smoothies.
How to Use Tomato Powder?
Do not use more than 25% of tomato powder when using it in cosmetic emulsions. Store it in a cold, dry, and dark place for obtaining the best results.
Tomato Powder Uses & Specifications
Face masks, scrubs, serums, moisturizers, body washes, face washes, and other cosmetic and skincare products contain Tomato powder as one of the primary ingredients.
- INCI Name: Solanum Lycopersicum
- Raw material Source: Fresh and ripe tomatoes
- Manufacturing Process: Tomatoes are first to cut into slices and then dried to remove moisture content from them. After that, they are processed and ground to form a fine powder.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: GMO-free
- Vegan: Vegans can use it as it does not contain any animal-based ingredients.
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
Tomato Powder is made from all natural pure sweet tomatoes and used as a thickener for stews, soups, sauces. Buy 100% pure Tomato powder from Vedaoils.
Note: Do not overuse it as it may result in skin redness or itching due to its acidic properties.