Reetha (Soap Nut) Liquid Extract
Reetha or Soapnutis a popular Ayurvedic herb that is widely grown in the coastal areas of Maharashtra, the Konkan region, and Goa. The major compound in Soapnut or Reetha is Saponin that has natural cleansing properties. Often used as a Shell Powder or Liquid Extract, Reetha is extensively used commercially for dishwashing as a laundry detergent, as glass cleaner, in steam cleaning carpets, and as a cleanser in soaps, scrubs, body, and face wash, and hand washes. Its cleansing property makes it an ideal ingredient for mosquito repellants, insecticides, and in-car washing solutions.
Soap nut liquid extract of its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, it is used in hair shampoos and conditioners that not only cleanse the scalp but also make the hair healthier and shinier. The natural cleansing compound Saponin does not harm the scalp, rather provides better nutrition to it. It helps to treat dandruff and saves the hair from lice and other skin infections. It controls premature aging and greying of hair by providing complete nourishment to them.
With its anti-bacterial properties, Reetha extract liquid is used effectively for many skin-care problems. It helps you get rid of pimples, blackheads, and acne. It cleanses the skin and extracts dead skin cells and impurities deep from the pores. Regular use of Reetha extracts improves skin complexion and reduces pigmentation and dark spots.
Reetha Liquid Extract Benefits
- Acts a Cleanser: The natural cleansing agent in Reetha-Saponin helps to act as a cleanser and has a cooling effect on the skin. Its foaming and cleansing action is often used in soaps and face scrubs to provide the desired effects of cleaning the natural way. It keeps the skin naturally soft, supple, and nourished. It is also used effectively in the treatment of stubborn pimples, acne, and blackheads.
- Nourishes Hair: Better than chemical shampoos, Reetha liquid extract is completely organic and natural when it comes to cleaning and conditioning hair. It promotes hair growth, strengthens hair, and makes them bouncy and voluminous.
- Treats Dandruff and Lice: Reetha extract liquid promotes good hair growth, Reetha also cleans and conditions the hair scalp. It treats hair disorders like dandruff, dryness, flakiness, and infections of the scalp. Vitamins like A, E, D, and K present in Reetha nourish the hair scalp and prevent lice and other bugs from breeding on the hair scalp. Its antimicrobial properties help in combating scalp infections effectively.
- Removes Intestinal Worms: The growth of worms in the intestine is encouraged by a weak digestive fire. Regular intake of Reetha extract helps to destroy the ideal condition for the growth of worms and prevents their chances of multiplication.
- Controls Inflammation: Loaded with anti-inflammatory properties, Reetha liquid extract is commonly used in curing joint pains and edema. It provides relief to aching joints, muscles and in soothing tired and strained muscles.
- Improves Respiratory Health: Reetha extract liquid has potent astringent and anthelmintic properties that act as a natural cure to treat respiratory disorders like asthma. It works as a mild expectorant and inhaling Reetha fumes or in taking its liquid extract can offer great benefits.
How to Use Reetha (Soap Nut) Liquid Extract?
Recommended dosage includes 6-12 drops of the liquid extract in water or juice, 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before using.
|Product Name Name:||Reetha Liquid Extract|
|Raw Material Source:||Berries of the Reetha plant|
|Manufacturing Process:||Extracted via solvent extraction method under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic reetha berries.|
|Alternative Name:||Soapnut, Soapberry, Washnut|
|Tested On Animals?:||No|
|Vegan:||Vegans can use it because it does not contain any animal-derived components.|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
CAUTION: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Buy Reetha (soapnut) Liquid Extract Online at Wholesale Prices
VedaOils offers liquid Reetha Extract Online as we are one of the leading herbal extract manufacturers in India. We manufacture them by following a standard method that enables us to tap all the beneficial active ingredients present in the herbs or fruits. The concentration of the diluent used in the liquid extracts depends on the concentration and the number of active compounds that are derived from them.
You can now place orders in bulk quantity of best Soap Nut extract liquid, and we ensure timely delivery of the products through the competitive and broad connection of our logistic partners. Our payment gateway is secure and enables you to complete the payment process quickly without any issues. We also export our high-quality liquid Reetha extract to the US, Canada, UK, Australia and other countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.