Pomegranate Liquid Extract
With thick skin and hundreds of edible seeds within, pomegranate is a red juicy fruit that is a storehouse of nutrients. The fruit is usually eaten raw and its extracts are either consumed in liquid or powdered form. Rich in fiber, protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate, and Potassium pomegranates have a very impressive nutrient profile and are highly effective in treating various health issues.
The major plant compounds in pomegranate that increase its health quotient are-punicalagins and punicic acid. Punicalagins are important antioxidants that are mostly found in its juice and peels while punicic acid is a type of fatty acid that is found in the aril seeds. The high antioxidant properties of pomegranate make it highly anti-inflammatory that reduce the inflammation of the digestive tract and the bowel system.
Pomegranate liquid extract is also highly beneficial for men in fighting prostate cancer. It inhibits cancer-causing cells and reduces the risk of this deadly disease. Similarly, for women, it helps in fighting breast cancer by reducing their growth and even killing them to some extent.
With high antioxidant levels, Pomegranate Liquid fights free radicals, reduces bad cholesterol, and prevents blood clots, thus pumping more oxygen-rich blood into our body.
Organic Pomegranate Extract Liquid Benefits
- Helps to Fight Arthritis: Pomegranate extracts reduce inflammation, soothe sore muscles and joints thus providing relief from acute pain to those suffering from arthritis or osteoporosis. It blocks the secretion of enzymes that contribute to the damage of joints and muscles, especially those suffering from ailments related to bones and joints.
- Reduces Risk of Heart Disease: Pomegranates prevent the hardening of the artery walls also reduces the oxidizing of cholesterol that leads to more blockages. As a natural blood thinner, it promotes the smooth flow of blood in the arteries, thus keeping the heart healthy and reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It also reduces and stabilizes blood pressure levels thus implicitly contributing to better heart health.
- Fights Bacterial and Fungal Infection: The two plant compounds in pomegranate help to fight harmful microorganisms and fight bacterial and fungal diseases. It helps to fight fungal diseases and infections that occur mostly in the mouth like gingivitis and periodontitis. It also helps to combat yeast infections.
- Boosts Immunity: Rich in Vitamin C and natural compounds that are high in antioxidants, it is extremely useful in boosting immunity and protecting the body against seasonal flu, cold, cough, and other allergies. It acts as a defense barrier keeping infections and diseases at bay.
- A Fertility Booster: Rich in antioxidants, pomegranates reduce oxidative stress levels that are largely responsible for sperm dysfunction and reduced fertility in women. Regular use of pomegranate extracts increases testosterone levels-the sex hormone in both men and women. It also improves the blood flow to the genital regions, thus strengthening the fertility power of both sexes.
- Prevents Formation of Plaque: Natural compounds in pomegranate are considered better than the alcohol-based mouthwashes available in the market. They reduce the formation of plaque on teeth, helping to reduce oral infections and other diseases of the mouth and gums.
How to use Pomegranate Liquid Extract?
Pale yellow to light yellow viscous liquid soluble in hot water. Add to water-based products after cooling. Recommended dosage includes 2-4% in formulations. Shake well before using.
|Product Name Name:||Pomegranate Liquid Extract|
|INCI Name:||Punica Granatum|
|Raw Material Source:||Seeds of the pomegranate plant|
|Manufacturing Process:||Extracted via solvent extraction method under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic pomegranate plants.|
|Alternative Name:||Anar||CAS Number:||NA|
|Tested On Animals?:||No|
|Vegan:||Vegans can use it because it does not contain any animal-derived components.|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
CAUTION: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Buy Pomegranate Liquid Extract Online at Wholesale Prices
VedaOils offers liquid Pomegranate Extract Online as we are one of the leading herbal extract manufacturers in India. We manufacture them by following a standard method that enables us to tap all the beneficial active ingredients present in the herbs or fruits. The concentration of the diluent used in the liquid extracts depends on the concentration and the number of active compounds that are derived from them.
You can now place orders in Bulk Quantity of best pomegranate extract liquid, and we ensure timely delivery of the products through the competitive and broad connection of our logistic partners. Our payment gateway is secure and enables you to complete the payment process quickly without any issues. We also export our high-quality liquid pomegranate extract to the US, Canada, UK, Australia and other countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.