- Peach Flavor Oil
Peach Flavor Oil
Made from real and ripe peaches, the Peach Flavoring Oil is a popular flavor for cakes, pastries, pies, and other bakery items. Also, it proves to be an excellent alternative for synthetic flavor oils. It is an unsweetened flavoring oil. Therefore, you will not be able to get the required taste without adding the sweetener. We provide flavoring essences that consist of natural ingredients only.
No chemicals, synthetic flavors, or preservatives are used for making peach flavoring liquid. Our Peach flavor oil are suitable for baking purposes, and since they are water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade peach flavouring oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Peach Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Peach Flavoring Essence of Chocolate: The fruity and juicy taste of this oil can be used for flavoring chocolate coatings, candies, toffees, etc. You can also use it as a filling in chocolates.
- Mild Essence:The liquid essence is mild enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
- Peach Flavoured Lip Balm: It is made from natural ingredients only, and you can also use it for adding a fruity scent to your lip balms and lipsticks.
- Blends Easily: You can blend it with other fruity flavors and natural ingredients easily. It does not spoil the texture and color of your food items and beverages as it has a thin consistency and comes in a clear liquid form.
- Gluten Free: It is a food-grade Peach flavor oil that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: It is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards.
How to use Peach Flavoring Oil?
Peach flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Peach Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw material Source: Peach Fruits
- INCI Name: Prunus Persica
- Suitable for Flavoring: Chocolates, ice creams, juices, milkshakes, candies, etc.
- CAS Number: 8002-78-6
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining a natural peach extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: It is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume peach flavor oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.