Orange Peel Powder
Orange Peel Powder is obtained from the peels of Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis). It is packed with essential nutrients that are beneficial for your skin. It contains Folic Acid, Vitamin C, and other minerals, flavonoids, and vitamins that make it one of the useful cosmetic ingredients.
It has a typical citrusy aroma and is available in the form of fine powder of golden brown color. Orange Peel Powder is widely used in skincare applications but it is also used in shampoos and conditioners sometimes. Orange peel powder also proves to be effective for making soaps, bath bombs, and DIY beauty treatments, and recipes.
It is completely natural and does not contain any added preservatives or colors in it. Therefore, it is suitable for regular use as well. We have employed high standards of quality and purity to maintain its effectiveness and therefore, you can use this product to obtain the best results.
Orange Peel Powder Benefits
Since Orange powder is rich in vitamin C, it protects your skin from the free radicals and keeps your skin moisturized for a long time. It brightens your skin tone naturally as it is rich in antioxidants and it also helps you to maintain the texture and elasticity of your skin cells.
- Cosmetic Orange Peel Powder: If you add this powder in cosmetic applications like lotions, creams, moisturizers, etc. you would notice a visible glow on your skin. You can also add it in face scrubs and face masks to remove impurities from your skin due to its effective exfoliating properties.
- It also has a rejuvenating effect that gives a fresh look and appearance to your skin.
- Orange Peel Mask for Acne: Orange peel powder also used for treating acne and dull spots. Issues like skin dryness and dark circles can also be treated with the help of this herbal powder.
- Orange Peel Powder in Soap: Adding it to soaps and bath bombs will improve their ability to detoxify their skin. Also, it is suitable for all skin types and can be used to remove excess oil from your skin.
How to Use Orange Peel Powder?
You can use it from 5 to 10% of Orange peel powder while using it in skincare products. It is used in soaps due to its mild exfoliating properties and it also adds a nice texture to them. Remember that this product is formulated for topical application only.
Orange Peel Powder Uses & Details
Creams, moisturizers, soaps, lotions, body scrubs, face masks, bath bombs, hair shampoos, conditioners, etc. might contain this as one of the cosmetic raw materials.
- INCI Name: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis
- Raw Material Source: Peels of Orange fruit
- Manufacturing Process:It is made from the dried peels of Orange fruit without the use of any chemicals or oils.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: GMO-free but not certified for it.
- Vegan: Vegans can use it because it does not contain any animal-derived components.
Orange peel powder is a secret natural skin remedy for beautiful skin! This rare face mask ingredient is powerful and can easily be made. Orange peel powder is pure organic natural peel powder that contains natural bleaching agents which effectively removes dark spots. Buy 100% pure Orange Peel Powder from Vedaoils.
Note:This product is only meant for external application. Therefore, avoid using it internally and do not use it if you are suffering from any skin ailments. Pregnant women should consult their doctors before using Orange powder and you should keep it away from your pets and kids to avoid misuse.