Nagarmotha Liquid Extract
Commonly known as ‘Nut grass', Nagarmotha is a perennial herb often considered as a weed in many parts of the world. The root of this nut grass plant has high medicinal values and is richly valued in Ayurvedic medicine. The liquid extracts from its seeds and roots (rhizomes) are hugely valued and used in the perfume and aromatic industry.
The antispasmodic and carminative properties of Nagarmotha liquid extract make it a very effective remedy for treating stomach disorders. The anti-diarrheal property helps in preventing watery tools due to the presence of active flavonoids. Rich in antioxidants, it helps in controlling Diabetes and regulating blood sugar levels. This property also prevents cell damage caused by free radicals, thus protecting the body from infections. It is also useful in treating skin infections and skin irritations effectively. Its antimicrobial property helps it to act as a defence against bacterial and fungal infections.
Liquid Nagarmotha Extract is used widely in aromatherapy and is used as a tranquillizer like Vetiver. It helps to calm the mind, treat insomnia and promote peace and emotional balance. In India, it is also used to scent saris and textiles, and clothing.
Nagarmotha Liquid Extract Benefits
- Beneficial for the Skin: Regular use of Nagarmotha Extract helps in reducing the redness and irritation associated with skin disorders like dermatitis and psoriasis. It reduces inflammation, dryness, and flaking of the skin. The anti-bacterial benefits help in controlling and preventing acne.
- Delays Signs of Aging: Loaded with the benefits of antioxidants and flavonoids, Nagarmotha extract plays a crucial role in easing oxidative stress, thereby delaying aging and its symptoms like fine lines and wrinkles. It also acts effectively in skin lightening, reducing pores, and rejuvenating dull skin. It reduces the formation of skin pigmentation, thereby giving the skin a fairer look.
- Relieves Stomach Disorders: Nagarmotha liquid extract have decongestive abilities that cure diarrhea and other stomach disorders. It is also effective in treating intestinal worms. It helps to bind the stools in case of a tummy upset.
- Helpful in Treating Body Ailments: Extracts from Nagarmotha shrub is extremely beneficial in treating various illnesses like fever, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, and other uric acid-related issues. It effectively treats general debility, painful menstruation, stones of the kidney, and non-specific colitis.
- Used in Perfume and Skincare Industry: Nagarmotha extracts are extensively used in the perfume and incense stick industry. Because of its antimicrobial properties, it is also used in mosquito repellants and a variety of cosmetic and skincare products.
- Stabilizes Menstrual Flow: Nagarmotha liquid extract stimulates blood flow in the pelvic area and uterus thus increasing menstrual flow and regularizing unstable menstruations in women.
How To Use Nagarmotha Liquid Extract?
2% to 5% mix is recommended for use in formulations. Take about 2-3 drops of liquid nagarmotha extract and add it to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
|INCI Name:||Cyperus Rotundus|
|Alternative Name:||Nagarmotha, Nut Grass, Motha|
|Raw Material Source:||Roots of the Nagarmotha shrub|
|Manufacturing Process:||Extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from certified quality Nut grass dried rhizome through the steam distillation process.|
|Tested On Animals?:||No|
|Vegan:||Vegans can use it because it does not contain any animal-derived components.|
|Shelf Life:||1 years|
CAUTION: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Buy Nagarmotha Liquid Extract Online at Wholesale Prices
VedaOils offers Nagarmotha liquid Extract Online as we are one of the leading herbal extract manufacturers in India. We manufacture them by following a standard method that enables us to tap all the beneficial active ingredients present in the herbs or fruits. The concentration of the diluent used in the liquid extracts depends on the concentration and the number of active compounds that are derived from them.
You can now place orders in bulk quantity of best Nagarmotha extract liquid, and we ensure timely delivery of the products through the competitive and broad connection of our logistic partners. Our payment gateway is secure and enables you to complete the payment process quickly without any issues. We also export our high-quality liquid leaf Nagarmotha extract to the US, Canada, UK, Australia and other countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.