Mulberry Leaf Extract Liquid
Mulberry Liquid extract is essentially obtained from mulberry fruits and is high in fiber and protein and low in fats. They are loaded with Vitamin C that helps in improving skin health and promoting healthy body functions. Iron present in mulberries helps in transporting oxygen throughout the blood Vitamin K helps in clotting blood and in promoting bone health.
While Mulberry leaves serve as delicious food for silkworms, the fruit of the mulberry tree is enjoyed by the majority of people around the world for its great taste and nutrition. Mulberry trees have colorful berries that are either white, black, or red. Used widely in the food and beverage industry, they are a common ingredient in wines, fruit juices, jams, tea, and canned foods. With a sweet flavor and many health benefits, they are popular worldwide.
Vitamin E in Mulberries Extracts acts as an antioxidant and protects the body against oxidative stress while potassium lowers blood pressure and the risks of cardiovascular diseases. The presence of plant compounds in mulberries like anthocyanins, rutin, and myricetin act as antioxidants and protect the body against chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, and heart diseases.
Mulberry Leaf Extract Uses & Benefits
- Promotes Digestive Health: Mulberries aid digestion and relieve constipation because of their high fiber content. It smoothens the flow of food along the digestive tract thus preventing constipation, bloating, and stomach cramps. They are filling and keep a check on your appetite thereby promoting weight loss.
- Controls Blood Sugar Levels: Mulberry liquid extract promotes slow breaking of sugar in the bloodstream and thereby allowing their slow absorption in the blood. This in turn controls and stabilizes the blood sugar levels.
- Mulberry Liquid Extract for Skin: It contains a compound called resveratrol that protects the skin from harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun and environmental pollution. As they are rich in antioxidants they keep the skin free from wrinkles and acts as an anti-aging agent. Beta-carotene present in mulberries neutralizes the free radicals and protects the skin from damage. It also prevents the occurrence of blemishes and dark spots. It moisturizes the skin, clears pores, and removes dead skin and toxins making the skin look younger.
- Prevents Flu and Cold: Vitamin C and flavonoids present in mulberries act as an astringent, bactericide, and tonic to boost immunity and prevent the occurrence of common cold and flu. The mulberry extract helps in stimulating macrophages that keep the immune system alert and strong.
- Improves Blood Circulation: The presence of antioxidants in mulberry seed liquid extract improves the functioning of blood vessels by keeping them dilated and supple. This in turn stabilizes blood pressure levels and improves blood circulation throughout the body. While polyphenols in mulberries keep the blood vessels healthy, potassium helps in lowering blood pressure. Being rich in iron, it is widely used in the treatment of anemia and fatigue, and dizziness caused by anemia.
- Protects Vision: Mulberry liquid extract contains carotenoids that prevent cataracts and macular degeneration-a common eye problem. Regular use of mulberry extract improves vision and protects the eyes from the harmful free radicals that cause loss of eyesight.
How to Use Mulberry Leaf Extract Liquid?
Take 2-3 drops of soluble mulberry liquid extract in a small amount of warm water up to 3-4 times a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before using.
|INCI Name:||Morus Alba|
|Raw Material Source:||Fruits of the mulberry plant|
|Manufacturing Process:||Extracted via solvent extraction method under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic mulberry plant.|
|Tested On Animals?:||No|
|GMO:||GMO-free but not certified for it.|
|Vegan:||Vegans can use it because it does not contain any animal-derived components.|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
CAUTION: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Order Mulberry Leaf Extract Liquid Online at Wholesale Prices
VedaOils offers mulberry liquid extract at best price as we are one of the leading Herbal Liquid Extract manufacturers in India. We manufacture them by following a standard method that enables us to tap all the beneficial active ingredients present in the herbs. The concentration of the diluent used in the liquid extracts depends on the concentration and the number of active compounds that are derived from them.
You can now place orders in bulk quantity of Pure Mulberry Leaf Liquid Extract, and we ensure timely delivery of the products through the competitive and broad connection of our logistic partners. Our payment gateway is secure and enables you to complete the payment process quickly without any issues. We also export our high-quality Mulberry Extract Liquid to the US, Canada, UK, Australia and other countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.