- Lemon Flavor Oil
Lemon Flavor Oil
Made from fresh, ripe, and juicy lemons, the Lemon Flavoring Oil is one of the most popular flavoring essences as it proves to be useful for a wide range of food preparations and beverages. If you want to add a combination of sweet and tangy taste to your drinks and food items then you can use this flavoring essence. A couple of drops of lemon flavoring essence oil is enough to append the desired taste and scent to your preparations as it is a highly concentrated and strong flavor.
Our Lemon Flavor Oil is suitable for baking purposes, and since they are oil-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence of lemon is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
Lemon Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Substitute for Lemons: It is derived from real lemons and does not contain any added salt and sugar. Therefore, you can use it as a substitute for lemons. If you find it too intense, you can dilute it with coconut oil to reduce its impact on your final products.
- Fresh & Citrusy Scent: Its fresh, citrusy, and strong aroma has a positive impact on your mind. It is formulated to be suitable for internal consumption and contains no added chemicals and synthetic colors and preservatives.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: This flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Lemon Flavoring Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Lemon Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw material Source: Lemon rinds
- INCI Name: Citrus Limon
- Suitable for Flavoring: Candies, sherbets, cakes, pastries, and other bakery items.
- CAS Number: 8008-56-8
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining a natural lemon extract with propylene glycol.
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume Lemon flavoring oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.