Kumkumadi Oil is an oil blend made by using various herbs and oils that are known for their magical effects on your skin. It has been used in Ayurveda for a long time due to its ability to heal various skin ailments.
It is a natural moisturizer that can be used to treat dry, itchy, and flaky skin. This oil not only resolves multiple skin issues and aging symptoms but it also gives a glowing bright complexion to your skin. Therefore, it is used in many face care and skincare applications.
Moreover, this oil also can rejuvenate and regenerate your skin cells. Some of the main ingredients that are used for making this oil include saffron, sandalwood, manjistha, Licorice, lac, sesame oil, goat milk, etc. It also blends with ingredients like rose water and milk seamlessly.
The pollens of saffron that are used for making this oil make it rich with antioxidants that enhance the complexion of your skin naturally. It also enhances the blood circulation to your skin cells and also facilitates faster recovery of wounds and cuts.
INCI Name: Kumkumadi Tailam (Oil)
- This oil can be applied to your skin to get relief from pigmentation and it also reduces skin irritation and redness to a great extent. It nourishes your skin and reduces pimples, blemishes, acne marks, and dark spots.
- You can also use this oil to revive your tanned skin and it also provides relief from dullness of skin. Moreover, it also unclogs your skin pores and removes unwanted oils to make it clean and fresh. Therefore, it can also be added to body cleansers and facial cleansers.
- The presence of Turmeric gives it antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, it can be used to treat several skin conditions and issues as well. It regenerates new skin cells and moisturizes it deeply to give a soft, smooth, and yet firm appearance to your skin.
- It provides relief from acne breakouts and proves to be effective in the treatment of moles, minor wounds, cuts, and skin infections. The medicinal roots that are added to this oil make it capable of detoxifying your skin. You can also use it for treating sunburns, blisters, and skin irritation.
- Aging signs like dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, etc. can be avoided by regular use of this oil in your skincare regime.
How to use it?
You can add it directly to your creams, lotions, moisturizers, etc. to multiply their skin benefits. Remember that this oil is formulated only for topical application.
Fairness creams, lotions, moisturizers, skin protection products, anti-aging products, and other cosmetic and skincare applications contain Kumkumadi oil as a vital ingredient.
Raw material source: Herbs and oils are obtained from roots, plants, and fruits.
All the herbs are dried under the sun and then boiled in a vessel. After that, the decoction is filtered. A paste is made from the remaining herbs using water and then it is combined with goat milk, sesame oil, and the devotion that was obtained earlier. Now the entire mixture is boiled again and then it is blended with a tincture made from rose water and saffron. The obtained oil blend is allowed to cool and then stored in a container for further use.
Tested on animals?: No
Vegan: Vegans might be cautious while using it as it contains goat milk.