- Kesar Flavor Oil
Kesar Flavor Oil
With the perfect smell and taste of real saffron, Kesar flavor oil can be used as a flavoring agent for baked items, chocolates, and desserts. It is vegetarian and free from alcohol. It has the sweet and rich flavor of pure saffron i,e. Kesar, that is hard to find elsewhere. Moreover, it blends with all types of natural ingredients and oil-based food items. Therefore, you can use it to add the mesmerizing aroma of saffron to your food items and beverages.
Our Saffron Food Essence are suitable for baking purposes, and since they are oil-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence of saffron is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade Kesar flavors to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Kesar Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Suitable for cooking purposes: Kesar flavor oil is perfect for all types of food preparations and beverages because it does not contain any added preservatives, colors, or synthetic flavors. You can even add it towards the end of your recipes to append a rich and fragrant taste to them.
- Affordable Kesar: It is hard to add liberal quantities of Kesar in your food items because pure Kesar is very costly. However, this affordable Kesar essence that smells and tastes exactly like real Kesar can prove to be the best alternative for flavoring your food items.
- Spicy & warm Flavor: Its bitter, spicy, and warm blend of Kesar flavor can make your food items taste better. You can even sprinkle a few drops after preparing your food to add a delicate and rich flavor to them.
- Gluten-Free: This food-grade kesar flavor is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Saffron flavor oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards, and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Kesar Flavoring Oil?
Use this flavoring agent in minimal quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of Kesar food essence should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, please do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Kesar Flavoring Oil Details:
- Raw material source: Kesar
- INCI Name: Crocus Sativus Flavoring Oil
- Suitable for flavoring: Milkshakes, juices, cakes, pastries, ice creams, sweets, and other bakery items.
- CAS Number: 8022-19-3
- Manufacturing process: It is made by combining natural Kesar extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume Kesar flavor oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Please keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.