- Honey Flavor Oil
Honey Flavor Oil
Made from natural and fresh Honey, the Sweet Honey Flavoring Oil is suitable for all types of food items and beverages. It is not as thick as real honey, and it is available in a clear liquid form. However, it tastes and smells like raw honey scooped out of beehives.It is a truly versatile flavoring essence as it blends with a wide range of natural ingredients seamlessly. Remember that it should not be used as a sweetener as it is only formulated for flavouring purposes.
Our Honey Flavor Oil is suitable for baking purposes, and since they are water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices. The liquid essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, this flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade honey flavor oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavour. Also, we recommend using our flavours at low dosages for the best results.
Sweet Honey Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Flavoring Essence for Chocolates & Coatings: It proves to be a perfect flavor for bakery items and confectioneries like candies, toffees, and chocolates. Moreover, you can also use it for coatings and salad dressings.
- Water Based: Since it is a water-based oil, it mixes easily with all types of food preparations and does not alter its color and consistency.
- Versatile Flavoring Essence: Make juices, milkshakes, sweets, chocolates, ice creams, cold desserts, etc. with the help of this Sweet Honey Flavoring Oil.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Honey Flavoring Oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Sweet Honey Flavoring Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Sweet Honey Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw material Source: Honey
- INCI Name: Honey Flavoring Oil
- Suitable for Flavoring: Milkshakes, sherbets, chocolates, pastries, ice creams, frozen desserts, and other bakery items..
- CAS Number: 90244-99-8
- Manufacturing Process: It is manufactured by blending Cocoa extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume Honey Flavor Oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Please keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.