Green Tea Extract Powder
Green Tea Extract powder is obtained from the pure extracts of Green tea. It is a 100% organic product that does not contain any fillers or additives.Green Tea is known as a rich source of antioxidants and so is its powder. Therefore, it is beneficial for the overall health of your skin. These antioxidants also fight against cell damage by reducing oxidative stress.
People use green tea powder for weight loss. It also possesses anti-aging properties that make it one of the key ingredients of anti-aging products.It is rich in magnesium, potassium, folate, and other nutrients that will rejuvenate your skin from dullness.
Moreover, you can blend it green tea powder with several other herbal ingredients to include it in your daily skincare and beauty care regime. You can also add green tea extract in cosmetic products to enhance their moisturizing properties. It is available in fine powdered form and is of olive green color. The odor of this powder is slightly herbal and bitter.
Green Tea Extract Powder Benefits
You can use the paste of green tea powder by mixing it with water and apply on the areas where you have joint pain or muscle soreness. The anti-inflammatory properties of this powder will soothe the stress of your muscles and joint pain seamlessly.
- Green Tea Extract Powder for Skin: It also soothes sunburns and calms skin irritation to a great extent. You can also use this herbal powder to reduce the puffiness and dark circles that form under the eyes.
- Its antibacterial properties make it capable enough to heal your skin infections and its exfoliating properties help you to eliminate dirt, dead skin cells, bacteria, and other impurities from your skin.
- Anti Aging Propeties: Green tea powder reduces the signs of aging and provides relief from fine lines and wrinkles. Therefore, you can add this powder in serums, face washes, lotions, and other skincare products without a doubt.
- Improve Skin Tone: By regulating the production of sebum, it can enhance the texture of your skin and improve your skin tone. It can also provide relief from the irritation that skin issues like acne, psoriasis, etc. bring.
- Antibacterial Component in Green Tea Extract: By tackling the bacteria and by eliminating the dead skin cells, this powder can provide relief from blackheads as well. All these properties make this herbal green tea powder a complete solution for all your skin related issues.
How to Use Green Tea Extract Powder?
You can maintain the effectiveness of this powder by storing it at room temperature i.e. below 25-degree Celsius away from direct sunlight. The place should be dry and the lid of the container should be tightly closed. The concentration of Green tea extract should be exceeded above 2% when you add it to cosmetic formulations.
Green Tea Extract Powder Uses & Details
Face masks, creams, sunscreens, skin protecting products, anti-aging products, and hair care products contain green tea leaf extract as one of the primary ingredients.
- INCI Name: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Raw Material Source: Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)
- Manufacturing Process: The dried plant and leaves of Green Tea are processed and crushed into a fine powder.
- Tested On Animals: No
- GMO: This product is free from GMOs but it is not certified for it.
- Vegan: Vegan can use it as it does not contain any ingredients that are derived from animals.
A defined, decaffeinated green tea polyphenol mixture isolated from Camellia sinensis, a plant native to Asia, with antiviral and antioxidant activities and potential chemopreventive activity. You can by 100% pure Green Tea Extract from Vedaoils. We have employed the highest standards of purity and safety to provide premium quality products to our customers.Also, since it is a chemical-free product, it can be added to your skincare regime.
Note: Green Tea Extract powder is made for topical use only.