Ginseng Liquid Extract
Ginseng is a slow-growing plant with soft and fleshy roots that is greatly influential in restoring and enhancing the general wellbeing of the human body. There are two major varieties of the Ginseng plant-the American ginseng and the Asian (Korean) ginseng. Ginseng Liquid Extract is popular for its herbal remedies. Ginseng extract strengthens the follicles and roots of the hair and helps in hair growth
This Perennial herb is also known as Ginnsuu in some parts of China and Asia. The Chinese name for this plant refers to the fork-shaped plant roots that closely resemble the legs of a person. The chemical compounds found in Ginseng root extracts are believed to boost energy and stamina, reduce blood sugar levels and regulate the levels of cholesterol in the body. It reduces stress levels, promotes relaxation, and is highly effective in treating sexual dysfunction in men.
Ginseng root liquid extract is loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that make it a good and effective herbal remedy and is good for the skin. It strengthens the immune system especially in people suffering from terminal diseases or undergoing recovery after surgery. Some studies suggest that it also enhances the effects of certain vaccinations. Ginseng liquid extracts are commonly added to energy drinks, herbal tea preparations, hair tonics, and various cosmetic products because of their aphrodisiac properties.
Ginseng Liquid Extract Benefits
- Increases Energy and Stamina: For those who suffer from excessive fatigue and weak stamina, ginseng root extract is a true blessing. It stimulates physical activity and mental strength. It helps cancer and other patients with chronic diseases in recovering from excessive fatigue. It increases energy levels and builds stamina to support increased activity.
- Better Cognitive Function: Ginseng extracts play a major role in improving the thinking process and making the mind sharp. It improves focus, concentration, and learning. It also helps in the treatment of dementia. Some studies suggest the use of ginseng for improving mood and boosting endurance. It also helps to fight age-related cognitive decline symptoms.
- Beneficial for Male Sexual Health: Ginseng is often referred to as the ‘King of Herbs’ and is considered a sexual tonic for men who suffer from low libido. Ginseng liquid extract is considered reasonably useful for erectile dysfunction and in improving the quality of sperms in healthy men.
- Builds Immunity: With active compounds like ginsenosides and polysaccharides, ginseng is often considered as an immune therapeutic agent that has high nutritional value and is therefore categorized as a nourishing functional food. It protects the body against flu and influenza, thereby building a strong immune system. Liquid extract of ginseng is known to reduce the risk of cold and seasonal illness in adults.
- Beneficial for Women: Ginseng extracts are often perceived as a uterine tonic for women. The herb is known to reduce stress, balance hormones, and help young women to conceive more naturally. Being adaptogenic reduces the risk of ovarian cysts and strengthens adrenal function.
- Regulates Blood Sugar: Ginseng extract is widely used in Chinese medicine to regulate blood sugar levels and in the treatment of Type-2 diabetes. It stimulates insulin secretion and promotes healthier functioning of the pancreas that regulates blood sugar levels in the bloodstream.
How to Use Ginseng Liquid Extract?
Recommended dosage includes 2-3 drops of the Ginseng root extract in water or juice, 1-3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before using. Store in a cool dry place.
|INCI Name:||Panax Ginseng|
|Alternative Name:||Asiatic Ginseng, Korean Ginseng, Man-Root|
|Raw Material Source:||Dried roots of the shrub plant|
|Manufacturing Process:||Extracted via distillation at low temperatures under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic ginseng shrubs.|
|Tested On Animals?:||No|
|Vegan:||Vegans can use it because it does not contain any animal-derived components.|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
CAUTION: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. The application in their prescribed doses may be considered safe. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Buy Ginseng Liquid Extract Online at Wholesale Prices
VedaOils offers Ginseng liquid Extract Online as we are one of the leading herbal extract manufacturers in India. We manufacture them by following a standard method that enables us to tap all the beneficial active ingredients present in the herbs or fruits. The concentration of the diluent used in the liquid extracts depends on the concentration and the number of active compounds that are derived from them.
You can now place orders in bulk quantity of best Ginseng extract liquid, and we ensure timely delivery of the products through the competitive and broad connection of our logistic partners. Our payment gateway is secure and enables you to complete the payment process quickly without any issues. We also export our high-quality liquid Ginseng Flower extract to the US, Canada, UK, Australia and other countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.