Frankincense Liquid Extract
Frankincense Tree or the Boswellia Tree is native to India and Africa. This aromatic herb has been in use in the Ayurveda – traditional Indian medicine system for a long time. Parts of the Frankincense plant are tapped to collect the sticky sap or resin known as Boswellia. The resin has a strong smell and flavor. The herb gets its name Frankincense due to the strong scent that it imparts. In modern-day medicine, Frankincense Liquid Extract is used in aromatherapy and is considered to be an excellent stress reliever.
Frankincense Extract has Boswellia acid which has good anti-inflammatory qualities and eases swellings and pain. It is effective in osteoarthritis, Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis. The aromatic herb has Immune Balancing properties that help the body fight allergens, thus aid treating bronchial asthma. It inhibits the action of certain enzymes which can cause damage to the DNA. It is found to be effective in fighting breast cancer, leukemia, and brain tumor.
Frankincense herbal liquid extract of this medicinal plant is good for the skin too. It heals wounds and prevents wrinkles. It has diverse use in soaps, perfumes, massage oils, cosmetics, and the food and beverage industry. The liquid extract of Frankincense can be used both topically or taken in by adding a few drops to your glass of water, tea, or juice. It works faster and more comprehensively as compared to other forms of the supplement like pills.
Frankincense Liquid Extract Benefits
- Effective in Gut Problems: Organic Frankincense extract is good for stomach aches, nausea, and indigestion. It is effective in Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis (it reduces inflammation in the intestines). People suffering from IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) which may include cramping, bloating, diarrhea or constipation also benefit from this herbal extract.
- Treats Bronchial Asthma: Consumption of pure Frankincense liquid can reduce the production of leukotrienes which cause constriction of bronchial muscles. Hence it controls the symptoms of asthma.
- Relieves Joint Pain and Arthritis: Use of Frankincense liquid extracts has been an old age remedy for joint pains and weak knees. It is found to be potent in bringing down joint swellings, pains, and issues associated with joints. It can combat osteoarthritis a problem faced by many elderly people wherein the bones become fragile.
- Good for Oral Health: The boswellic acids are anti-bacterial. They inhibit the growth of infectious pathogens in the mouth. Using Frankincense liquid alleviates bad breath, cavities, mouth ulcers, sores, and tooth decay, and toothache.
- Heals the Skin: Frankincense has compounds called pentacyclicterpenes similar to steroids which reduce skin redness, itching, and irritation. The boswellic acids heal wounds, scars, and acne. They improve the elasticity of the skin and delay the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. No wonder Frankincense extracts are extensively used in making soaps, creams, and other cosmetic products.
- Relieves Stress and Uplifts Mood: Frankincense’s strong smell is used in aromatherapy. It is used in manufacturing incense sticks and room fresheners. Its fragrance relaxes the nerves and calms down the stressed mind and soul. A few drops of Frankincense liquid extract can be added to hot water and inhaled as steam to relieve cold. It induces sound sleep and fights insomnia.
How to Use Frankincense Liquid Extract?
As a dietary supplement take 1ml (approximately 2-3 drops) of natural Frankincense liquid extract 1-2 times a day in a small amount of water.
CAUTION: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Buy Frankincense Liquid Extract Online at Wholesale Prices
VedaOils offers Frankincense liquid Extract Online as we are one of the leading herbal extract manufacturers in India. We manufacture them by following a standard method that enables us to tap all the beneficial active ingredients present in the herbs or fruits. The concentration of the diluent used in the liquid extracts depends on the concentration and the number of active compounds that are derived from them.
You can now place orders in bulk quantity of best Frankincense extract liquid, and we ensure timely delivery of the products through the competitive and broad connection of our logistic partners. Our payment gateway is secure and enables you to complete the payment process quickly without any issues. We also export our high-quality liquid Frankincense extract to the US, Canada, UK, Australia and other countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?