Fenugreek Liquid Extract
Fenugreek is one of the oldest medicinal plants mentioned in ancient Egyptian history and is used for various curative and healing purposes. Its English name is derived from two Latin words meaning Greek hay. Though a native of the Mediterranean region, it is widely cultivated and consumed as a common food dish in India. In India, it is commonly known as Methi or Metgika.
Fenugreek that has a distinct bitter-sweet taste is richly loaded with iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, phosphates, flavonoids, saponins, and trigonelline, among other vital nutrients. VedaOils Fenugreek Liquid Extract is derived using carefully controlled extraction techniques that capture and preserve the holistic balance of the herb to pass on the benefits to you in the most organic state.
For ages, a liquid extract of Fenugreek seeds has been popular in promoting healthy carbohydrates and stimulating glucose metabolism while aiding overall digestion. The magical herb is known to slow the absorption of sugars in the stomach and produce insulin. Both these effects lower blood sugar in people with diabetes.
The liquid extract of Fenugreek works faster and more comprehensively than other forms of supplementation. It reduces the hassle of swallowing bitter pills, pressing herbs, or gulping bitter extracts. Moreover, the liquid nutrients are absorbed more readily by the body and start their magic right away. Liquid extracts are known to preserve active nutrients longer and have a more lasting shelf life. Easy to use; just need to add them to water, tea, or juice and enjoy their rich nutrient value.
Fenugreek Liquid Extract Benefits
- Aids Digestion: Often fenugreek seeds or fenugreek liquid extract is taken by the mouth for digestive problems such as loss of appetite, upset stomach, constipation, indigestion, inflammation of the stomach, etc.
- Keeps the Heart Healthy: Regular consumption of fenugreek extract keeps your heart healthy and avoids the risk of atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries. It keeps high levels of fats, including cholesterol and triglycerides, under control.
- Effective solution for problems faced by men: Fenugreek as a meditative and curative solution is used by men for hernia, erectile dysfunction, male infertility, and other male problems. It is also used to stimulate sex drive in men and women.
- Useful for Lactating Mothers: Fenugreek seed liquid extract is often recommended for breastfeeding mothers for increasing the quality and quantity of milk flow. The herb contains phytoestrogen that boosts milk production in lactating mothers.
- Treats various ailments: Fenugreek and fenugreek liquid extract is very useful in treating kidney ailments, vitamin deficiency disease like beriberi, mouth ulcers, boils, bronchitis, cellulitis, tuberculosis, chronic coughs, cancer, and Parkinson's disease.
- Reduces Muscle Pain: Fenugreek extract is sometimes used by chiropodists as a poultice to treat local pains, swelling, muscle pain, and swelling of the lymph nodes
- Eaten as a Spice and Flavoring agent: Fenugreek extract liquid is commonly ground and used as a spice in some curries or vegetables. It has a distinctive flavor that resembles that of maple syrup. It is also used as an appetizer and included in many foods and beverages.
- Regulates Blood Sugar Levels: Taking fenugreek regularly reduces blood sugar levels in people with diabetes and stimulates the secretion of insulin.
- Widely used in Soaps and Cosmetics: Fenugreek liquid holds various medicinal and healing properties it is extensively used in soaps, perfumes, and cosmetics to imbibe its natural goodness.
- Alleviates Menstrual Cramps: Fenugreek is crucial in reducing the pain of menstrual cramps as well as other symptoms associated with menstruation. The herb has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that soothe the pain caused by menstruation.
- Helps in Weight Loss: Fenugreek liquid extract helps in preventing the accumulation of fat and improves the metabolism of lipids, thereby aiding weight loss.
How to Use Fenugreek Liquid Extract?
CAUTION: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. The application in their prescribed doses may be considered safe.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Buy Fenugreek Seed Liquid Extract Online at Low Prices
VedaOils offers Organic Fenugreek Liquid Extract Online as we are one of the leading herbal extract manufacturers in India. We manufacture them by following a standard method that enables us to tap all the beneficial active ingredients present in the herbs. The concentration of the diluent used in the liquid extracts depends on the concentration and the number of active compounds that are derived from them.
You can now place orders in bulk quantity of best fenugreek liquid extract, and we ensure timely delivery of the products through the competitive and broad connection of our logistic partners. Our payment gateway is secure and enables you to complete the payment process quickly without any issues. We also export our high-quality fenugreek seed liquid extract to the US, Canada, UK, Australia and other countries
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?