Charcoal Soap Making Kit
With a customized Natural Charcoal Soap Making Kit, you can create the best moisturizing and nourishing soap bars at home. VedaOils has thoughtfully added the most amazing soap-making ingredients in this beginner Charcoal soap-making kit so that you can make soap bars that are enriched with the goodness of nutrients. This Soap Making Crafting Kit provides step-by-step instructions so you can customize your soap and pamper yourself with natural emollient and hydrating properties.
This Organic Charcoal soap-making kit comes with everything you need to create your very own soaps. It includes natural ingredients rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties that will make your skin smooth like butter. These soaps bases are rich in moisturizing properties that effectively solve your skin issues like dryness, dullness, and itchiness. The Charcoal Soap Base, organic essential oil (geranium and orange), pure carrier oil, and pigment powder present in this kit surely help you create the soaps that will instantly rejuvenate your skin.
In the Natural Charcoal Soap Making Kit, you will find an informative recipe card and instruction manual that will guide you to easily make the perfect soap bars. These soap customization sets would also make great gifts for your friends and family because of the organic ingredients present in them. Our Charcoal Soap Making kits are perfect for kids, beginners, as well as professionals as it is very simple to use.
Charcoal Melt and Pour Soap Making Kit
- Soap Mould: Create Different soap bars using unique molds. Our soap molds can be reused easily as they are made up of sturdy material. The non-stick surface allows the soap to be easily removed by pushing gently from the bottom.
- Soap Base: Charcoal Soap base helps to absorb excess oil from the skin without drying out the skin. It also helps to prevent skin issues like acne, pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads by removing all dirt and pollutants from the skin pores.
- Essential Oils: These essential oils exhibit powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial properties that protect the skin from external pollutants and bacterias. These oils make the soaps even more effective as they help treat dryness and irritation due to their emollient properties.
- Carrier Oil: The organically obtained carrier oils are packed with antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to prevent the skin from various ailments. Its conditioning and nourishing qualities make the skin soft and smooth.
- Dried Flower: Naturally dried Hibiscus flowers can be used for decorating the soap bars as they have a beautiful appearance. The dried flowers add a luxurious texture and style to the soap bars because they are beautiful and creative.
- Pigment Color: Pigment colorant or colored tints will make your soap bars look attractive. It also provides a glossy and stylish finish to the customized soaps. These pigments are made from natural ingredients, so they are completely safe for the skin.
- Equipment: With our Charcoal Soap Making Kit, you'll experience a safe soap-making process since we provide equipment and supplies that keep your hands clean during the process.
- Fragrance Oil: These Fragrance Oils are filled with a refreshing and calming aroma that instantly lifts up the mood. The sublime scent of these fragrance oils is completely safe and skin-friendly.
Charcoal Soap Making Bars - Recipe Steps
Cut Soap Base into Small PiecesUse a sharp, clean knife to cut the Charcoal Soap Base into small chunks of 1 inch (2.54-centimeter). The pieces do not have to be in exact size or shape but make sure you cut them into small pieces for easy melting and processing.
Melt Soap Base in MicrowaveMelt the Charcoal soap base chunks in a microwave-safe beaker for 3 minutes on a timer. Keep checking it every 30 seconds, you can stir the soap base using a spatula if required. Do not boil the soap base or use a direct flame to melt it.
Add Oils to Melted Soap BaseOnce the Charcoal soap base is melted completely, let it cool for a few minutes, and then add your carrier oils and essential oils to attain your soap's desired properties and qualities.
Mix Ingredients in Melted Soap BaseUse soap-making ingredients like pigment powder or dried flowers to give your soap a unique twist if you wish. Use 1/8 teaspoons of pigment powder per pound (450 grams) of soap before moving on to the next step.
Pour Soap Base into MouldYou have now added all ingredients into the Charcoal soap base. Mix it well and pour it into your desired soap-making molds. Coat the inside of the plastic mold with petroleum jelly for effortless results. Let it cool for 12 to 24 hours at room temperature.
Release Soap Base from MouldWhen releasing soap from mold, remember patience is the key. Gently pull the edges of the mold off the soap, then turn the mold upside-down and pop the soap out. Allow the soap to dry before using it fully.
|Charcoal Soap Base:||200 Gm|
|Orange Essential Oil:||1 Unit - 15 Ml|
|Geranium Essential Oil:||1 Unit - 15 Ml|
|Lavender Fragrance Oil:||1 Unit - 15 Ml|
|Lemon Fragrance Oil:||1 Unit - 15 Ml|
|Castor Oil:||1 Unit - 15 Ml|
|Olive Oil:||1 Unit - 15 Ml|
|Dried Hibiscus Flowers:||20 Gm|
|Pigment Color:||1 Unit - 20 Gm|
|Hand Gloves:||1 Pair|
|Soap Mold||1 Unit (Any Color)|
Order Charcoal Soap Making Kit at Low Price
VedaOils is the leading manufacturer and supplier of the Natural Charcoal Soap Making Kit, Essential Oils, as well as other natural raw materials. We pride ourselves on supplying top-notch products as we offer only organic and natural products. This Natural Soap Crafting Kit contains perfect supplies for anyone who wants to make their Soap either on a budget or for fun, as it includes everything one needs to get started making their own.
The Organic Charcoal Soap Making kit that we offer at VedaOils is vegan-friendly and contains no animal-derived ingredients. The ingredients are free of additives like artificial fragrances or dyes. Using VedaOils online shopping portal, you can purchase Organic Charcoal Soap Making Kit for the best price in India. This kit will inspire you to make more and more soap for bathing and skincare.
During packing, we follow stringent packaging and quality check procedures to ensure that the soap-making kit that we provide to you contains the finest quality products. We vacuum seal our products to ensure the safety of these products. Our Soapmaking kit is delivered globally using our logistics partner,DHL, FedEx BlueDart, India Post, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?