- Davana Essential Oil
Davana Essential Oil
Davana essential oils are derived from the stem and leaves of the herb by purification method. It is widely used in Ayurveda in the treatment of depression, mental disorders, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- This premium grade essential oil is extracted from a special herb called Davana.
- Aroma – It has a deep and mysterious fragrance.
- Uses – This essential oil is mostly used for making perfumes of high-quality.
- Aromatherapy – It can refresh our mood quickly and therefore, it can also be used in aromatherapy sessions.
- Pure – It is 100% natural, pure, and safe to use as it does not contain any chemicals.