Cappuccino Flavor Oil
Made from real and aromatic coffee beans, the Cappuccino Flavor Oil will soothe your senses and put a delightful punch of aromatic coffee flavor in your food items and beverages.
You can use Cappuccino Flavor oil in different kinds of coffees, chocolates, and candies. It also proves to be a key ingredient in bakery items like cakes, muffins, pies, pastries, etc. Also, you can add it to flavor ice creams and other desserts. We provide cappuccino flavoring essences that consist of natural ingredients only. No chemicals, synthetic flavors, or preservatives while making this flavoring liquid essence.
Our flavors are suitable for baking purposes, and since they are Water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. Cappuccino Flavoring Oil's liquid essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade Cappuccino flavor essence to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Coffee Cappuccino Flavoring Oil Benefits
- For Chocolates & Coatings: It is one of the most used flavoring essences for chocolates and toffee coatings. If it causes thickening of the solution, you may add some coconut oil (liquified) to dilute it. It will add a rich and unique taste to your culinary preparations. However, add it with caution as a little amount is enough to pack in a strong flavor and scent.
- Ideal for Bakery Items: Cappuccino flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures, which means that you can use it for making baked items.
- Easy to Use: As our Coffee flavoring Oil is water-soluble, you may add it to a variety of food preparations and beverages. It works fine even at high temperatures and does not alter the preparations' consistency or color when used sparingly.
- Gluten-Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Coffee flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. Our Cappuccino Flavor Oil-manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards, and Vegans can use it as well.
How to use Coffee Cappuccino Flavoring Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and needs to be used in minimal quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, please do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Cappuccino Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Coffee seeds
- INCI Name: Coffea Arabica Seed Flavoring Oil
- Suitable for flavoring: Use Cappuccino Flavored Oil in Cakes, Lip Balm pastries, chocolates, candies, ice creams, frozen desserts, and other food items.
- CAS Number: 8001-67-0
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining a natural coffee extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on animals?: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume Cappuccino flavored liquid directly as it to be used in food items only. Please keep it away from your kids' reach and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.