- Clove Flavor Oil
Clove Flavor Oil
Extracted from Cloves, the Clove Flavoring Oil is known for its spicy-sweet aroma and fresh taste. You may also use it for flavoring hard candies, chocolates, and other confectionery. Use this flavor oil as a key ingredient in ice creams due to its ability to give a distinctive and endearing aroma to them.
If you are a fan of the clove's taste and scent, then clove flavoring oil is surely going to make a big impact on your food preparations. Since it is water-soluble, you can use it in a variety of food items and drinks. As a result, it proves to be a versatile flavoring oil.
Our Clove Flavor Oil suitable for baking purposes, and since they are water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, clove flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade clove flavor oil to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely, as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Clove Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Clove Essence : You may even use this high-quality clove flavoring essence for flavoring toothpastes, creams, perfumes, and soaps as it is skin-friendly and healthy.
- Warm Scent: It is a pure and natural oil that has a powerful warm scent. You may also diffuse it to warm you in cold and chilly winter afternoons and evenings.
- Appetizing Flavor: Clove flavor oil widely used in bakery items to append a uniquely warm and sugary flavor to cakes, pastries, fruit pies, etc.
- Gluten Free: It is a food-grade flavor free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: It is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components, manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards, and Vegans can use it as well.
How to Use Clove Flavor Oil?
Use Clove flavoring in minimal quantities. Since it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, please do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Clove Flavoring Oil Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Clove Spice
- INCI Name: Syzygium Aromaticum Flavoring Oil
- Suitable for Flavoring: Cakes, candies, jellies, pastries, dark and milk chocolates, juices, confectioneries and baked food items and other beverages.
- CAS Number: NA
- Manufacturing Process: It is made by combining natural clove extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Caution: Do not consume clove flavor oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Please keep it away from your kids' reach and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoids inhaling the liquid flavor.