Anantmool Liquid Extract
Anantmool or Indian Sarsaparilla is a climber plant found all over India, mostly in the North-Western Himalayas. It has long woody, aromatic roots and soft oval-shaped leaves. The roots and leaves of this herb have various medicinal qualities. It is considered to be one of the best detoxifying herbs for the body. It can be consumed and also used externally or topically on the skin. It is cold in potency and has a sweet taste; both these qualities work in balance and provide holistic care to the body and the mind. Anantmool translates to “unending roots” and true to its name, it has endless uses.
Anantmool Liquid Extract is immensely beneficial in many gynecological problems in females like irregular menstruations, menstrual cramps, etc. Anantmool extract is used as a curative herb for respiratory diseases, eye infections, good oral health, liver disorders, dysentery, and bleeding piles due to its medicinal virtues. It improves the quality and quantity of sperms in men. Its aromatic roots are put to culinary use also in Indian households.
Anantmool Liquid offers curative properties, it is widely used for skin smoothening and obtaining glowing skin. It promotes hair growth and is a natural cleanser. Anantmool root liquid extract has anti-cancerous, anti-venomous, diuretic, anti-diarrheal, anti-oxidant properties and acts as a good immunity builder. Its roots are rich in essential oils, tannic acid, starch, triterpenoid saponins, and coumarin.
Anantmool Liquid Extract Benefits
- Anti-cancerous: Anantmool is anti-cancerous. Rhizomes methanolic, a component in it is effective against breast cancer. It is also used to treat colon cancer. For skin, it is a chemo-preventive agent. It has wound healing properties and can treat chronic wounds in cancer.
- Lowers Inflammation: The ethyl acetate in its liquid extract of anantmool has anti-inflammatory properties that block both neurogenic and inflammatory pain.
- Effective in Female Problems: It has ayurvedic qualities that can manage menorrhagia (heavy vaginal bleeding), leucorrhea, or dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps) in women.
- Natural Blood Purifier: Anantmool root liquid is a natural antioxidant and purifies the blood. It improves the texture of the skin and makes it smooth and glowing. Its extract is an organic cleanser.
- Manages Venereal Diseases: Owing to its detoxifying properties it helps in clearing any bacterial, viral infections, or parasites transmitted through sexual contact. It works against diseases like gonorrhea.
- Treats Stomach Ulcers: Anantmool is cooling in potency, hence it is extremely beneficial for people suffering from severe gastritis, acid secretions in the stomach. It gives relief in cases of ulcerative colitis.
- Oral Care: The extract from the aromatic woody roots is incorporated in dental creams to cure oral ulcers and pain in gum or tooth.
- Tonic for Body: It is a general tonic for the body. A few drops of the extract of the herb can be mixed with milk and pepper and taken as a health drink. It gives strength and vitality to the body. It is also useful in treating anemia.
- Brain Tonic: Anantmool root liquid extract is effective for children with autism or speech disorders. It acts as a good brain tonic. It also helps people with depression or other psychiatric issues.
- Treats Insect Bites: It has blood purifying properties because of which it can treat a snake bite, scorpion bites, and other poisonous insect bites.
- Good for Lactating Mothers: Liquid Anantmool is rich in starch. It is given to breastfeeding mothers to increase the flow of milk. It also purifies breast milk due to its antioxidant properties.
- Benefits Hair: Due to its cooling potency and nourishing qualities Anantmool liquid extract helps hair growth. It nourishes the scalp and cools it.
- Relief from Urinary Problems: Anantmool extract is diuretic in nature.It cures urinary infections, kidney infections, and kidney stones. It eases painful urination and also increases the quantity of urine.
- Respiratory Issues: This natural herb prevents the accumulation of mucus. It is therefore an effective remedy for respiratory problems like bronchitis, asthma, and rhinitis.
How to use Anantmool Liquid Extract?
Recommended dosage includes 2-3 drops of Anantmool root extract in water or juice, twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before using. Store in a cool, dry place.
|INCI Name:||Hemidesmus Indicus|
|Alternative Name:||Anantmool, Sugandhi|
|Raw Material Source:||Roots and leaves|
|Manufacturing Process:||Our Anantmool liquid extract is obtained from its roots through steam distillation techniques which preserve its natural values in the best way.|
|Tested On Animals?:||No|
|Vegan:||Vegans can use it because it does not contain any animal-derived components.|
|Shelf Life:||1 years|
CAUTION: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Buy Anantmool Liquid Extract Liquid Online at Wholesale Prices
VedaOils offers Anantmool Extracts at best price as we are one of the leading Herbal Liquid Extract manufacturers in India. We manufacture them by following a standard method that enables us to tap all the beneficial active ingredients present in the herbs. The concentration of the diluent used in the liquid extracts depends on the concentration and the number of active compounds that are derived from them.
You can now place orders in bulk quantity of best Anantmool Liquid Extract, and we ensure timely delivery of the products through the competitive and broad connection of our logistic partners. Our payment gateway is secure and enables you to complete the payment process quickly without any issues. We also export our high-qualit root extract of Anantmool to the US, Canada, UK, Australia and other countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.