Amla (Gooseberry) Powder
Our Amla Powder is made from leaves of Amla i.e. Indian Gooseberry plant. It has been used in Indian since ancient times due to its medicinal benefits.It can be used for both skincare and hair care purposes and is considered to be the next sensation in the cosmetic industry. It can darken grey hairs and it also promotes healthy hair growth.
Amla or Goosebery powder is also beneficial for the hair since it contains rich reserves of Vitamin E. It also contains Vitamin C, calcium, and iron. Remember that we have formulated amla powder for external applications only and therefore, you cannot use it for internal purposes.
Amla powder is also used in hair masks to prevent hair loss and promote rapid hair growth. Available in fine powdered form, goosebery powder is light brown and has a mild tangy (sour) fragrance. Amla powder also contains tannins which makes it effective as a color fixative. Due to its astringent properties, it proves to be effective for all skin types.
Amla (Gooseberry) Powder Benefits
Its ability to fix and sustain color pigments makes it a useful ingredient in hair dyes and coloring agents. You can add it in skincare products like lotions and creams irrespective of whether you have a dry, oily, or a combination of dry and oily skin.
- It combines well with coconut and olive oil and this blend can be used to reduce hair fall to a great extent. It cleans and conditions your scalp by controlling the production of sebum.
- Goosebery powder not only provides a visible shine and luster to your hair but it also makes it smooth, soft, and wavy. You can combine it with Henna and Indigo powder for hair coloring purposes.
- People who have sensitive skin should be careful while using Amla powder as it contains a high dose of Vitamin C that might cause temporary redness of the skin.
- Amla herbal powder can also be used to exfoliate dirt, dust, impurities, and other toxins from your skin cells. It also clears acne and blemishes from your face to give you a bright, spot-free, and radiant appearance.
- You can also mix it with water and apply the paste on your skin to remove tan from your skin.
How to Use Amla (Gooseberry) Powder?
Mix this powder with warm water to form a paste and massage on your skin gently. After 10 to 15 minutes rinse your face with water and apply a moisturizer afterward. You can also use it as a mask for cleansing your hair.
Amla (Gooseberry) Powder Uses & Details
Skincare products like face masks, skin cleansers, face washes, dry scrubs, etc. contain this powder. Also, it can be added to hair care formulations to make shampoos, conditioners, and hair dyes.
- INCI Name: Emblica Officinalis
- Raw material source: Amla (Indian Gooseberry) leaves
- Manufacturing process: Dried Amla leaves are crushed and grounded to form a fine powder and then filtered to remove impurities from it to obtain the final product.
- Tested on Animals : No
- GMO: NA
- Vegan: Vegans may use this product as it is free from animal-derived components.
100% Natural Organic Indian gooseberry or Amla Powder for Beauty, Health. Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Powder consists of several essential fatty acids that nourish and moisturise the hair. These essential fatty acids penetrate through the scalp to remove dryness. Buy Amla Powder Indian Gooseberry from Vedaoils.
Note:However, people who are suffering from dry skin or other skin ailments should consult a skin specialist before using this powder. The same rule is applicable for women who are pregnant.