Amba Haldi (Turmeric) Powder
Amba Haldi i.e. Turmeric powder is made from the rhizomes of Curcuma Zedoaria which is a part of the Turmeric family. It is known as Amba Haldi in India because it has a rare blend of fragrances of Mango and Turmeric.It is primarily used to cure infections and wounds due to its powerful antibacterial properties. Just rubbing some powder on your cuts and scrapes would be enough to heal them as it also showcases antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
A herbal amba haldi (turmeric) powder can also be used for a variety of other skin care applications. It is widely used in products that are meant for treating skin issues, brightening the skin, and healing infections.It does not contain any impurities or chemicals as only organic ingredients are used for making it.
Moreover, the highest standards or purity and safety are employed to provide effective results to the customers. Amba haldi powder is available in fine powder form and has a dark yellow color. It has a herbal aroma which is slightly strong.
Amba Haldi Powder Benefits
You can apply amba turmeric powder directly on open wounds or mix it with gram flour to prevent infection. It also soothes your skin due to its anti-inflammatory properties and it also heals the scars of wounds as it is highly antiseptic.
- Amba Haldi Powder for Face Skin:You can mix this herbal powder with milk to form a paste and then apply it regularly on your face to reduce acne, pimples, and other skin issues. The antioxidants present in it will protect your skin from external forces of nature and it will also give your face a bright, clean, and radiant look.
- Anti-aging Properties:It is also used in anti-aging products as it is powerful enough to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. You can also blend it with coconut oil to cure dry skin and cracked heels.
- Reduce Stretch Marks:It can also provide relief from burns and for that, you can mix it with curd or milk. Moreover, it also fades the burn marks. If you want to remove stretch marks then you can blend it with lime juice and saffron, apply it on your skin, and wash after 20 minutes.
- Remove Tan:Turmeric powder is a great option for those who want to remove tan from their skin. It also lightens your skin tone and you can make a face pack from honey, turmeric, and milk for quicker results. This herbal powder is also a natural exfoliator that removes dead skin cells and dirt particles from your skin pores.
How to Use Amba Haldi Powder?
The use level of amba turmeric powder should not exceed 25% while using it in cosmetic formulations. In many cases, it is used in lower concentrations as it can give a visible yellow tint to the color of the final product.
Amba Haldi Powder Uses & Specifications
Face serums, face packs, ointments, anti-aging products, face masks, and much other skincare and cosmetic products can contain amba haldi powder as one of the primary ingredients.
- INCI Name: Urcuma Amada
- Raw Material Source: Rhizomes of Amba Haldi
- Manufacturing Process: The rhizomes are dried first and then crushed into a fine powder. It is also filtered to remove any impurities from it.
- Tested on Animal: No
- GMO: It does not contain GMOs.
- Vegan: Vegans can use it as it does not contain any animal-derived components.
Note: Though it is of food-grade quality, we would recommend you to use it only for external application.