Allantoin Acid Powder Benefits
- Soothing Property: It has soothing and anti-irritant properties, so it is often used in products that are meant to treat scars, cuts, scrapes, and minor wounds.
- Wound Healing Property: Allantoin boosts the new cell regeneration of the epidermis and improves the rate of recovery when it comes to wounds and cuts.
- Moisturizing Agent: It is an active ingredient that is blessed with moisturizing properties and is safe and skin-friendly as well. Therefore, it is used in various skincare applications.
- Used in Cosmetics Products: It increases the performance of lotions and creams by making your skin smooth, supple, and soft when used at lower concentrations.
- Repair Skin Barrier: Allantoin is also used to heal cracked, dry, and chapped skin due to its soothing properties. Moreover, it also alleviates pain due to cracked and dried skin cells and boosts the healing process.
- Keratolytic Agent: It is ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin, As it is non-irritant by nature. It is also used as a keratolytic agent as it makes the hard cornified skin cells from the upper layer soft and helps to exfoliate them comfortably.
- Exfoliant: It is also used to exfoliate dead skin cells and other impurities from your skin. It is also loaded with ingredients that rejuvenate your skin and its anti-aging property makes it effective to make your skin look fresher and younger than before.
- Tightens the Skin: Allantoin tightens and firms your skin texture by reducing the size of your skin pores.
|Raw Material Source:||Urea & Glycolic Acid|
|Manufacturing Process:||It is manufactured by a synthetic process in which urea and glycolic acid are condensed.|
|IUPAC Name:||(2,5-Dioxo-4-imidazolidinyl) Urea|
|Molecular Weight:||158.12 g/mol|
|Boiling Point:||478 °C|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Alternative Names:||Glyoxyldiureide; 5-Ureidohydantoin|
|Solubility:||Soluble in Water|
CAUTION: This product is only meant for external application. Therefore, avoid using it internally, and do not use it if you are suffering from any skin ailments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.