Soy Wax Flakes
Obtained from Soybean, Soy Wax is a natural wax that proves to be an excellent replacement for wax obtained from animals or obtained from petroleum. It is widely used in cosmetic applications to give them a nice consistent texture.
It is used for making lip balms, body butter, lotions, creams, etc. due to its emollient properties. Also, it can be used in hair styling products like hair gels and pomades.
Soy Wax flakes also used for making candles and has a melting point up to 124 Fahrenheit. A good thing about this product is that it blends well with many essential oils, dyes, and natural scents. It is an environmental-friendly wax and suitable for vegans as well.
Our Soy Wax does not contain any synthetic preservatives or chemicals. Care is taken to inculcate the highest standards of purity and quality to provide a premium quality product to our customers.
Its colour is off-white and it has a mild odor. Due to its low melting point, soy wax is often used for making massage candles and it also improves their ability to absorb more fragrances. As it is biodegradable, it is an environment-friendly wax.
Soy Wax Uses & Benefits
- Soy Wax Candles: Candles made from Soy Wax flakes are non-toxic and they release very little soot while burning. Therefore, they prove to be a better option for lighting glass lamps. The candles made from this wax burn slowly and last longer than candles made from paraffin or other artificial waxes.
- Blend With Essentials Oils: You can blend it with essential oils and use it for massages. It creates a warm sensation and improves your skin’s softness and texture.
- Used in Beauty Products: It is added to lotions and creams to increase their viscosity and you will find it in many beauty applications as well.
- Reduce Dryness: When used in skin care formulations, it reduces the dryness of the skin and is therefore used to treat dry and scaly skin.
Enhance Anti Frizz Properties: It is also added in hair conditioners to enhance their anti-frizz properties. It also imparts a visible shine to your hair when used in shampoos and conditioners.
- Do Patch Test: Though it suits all skin types, you can take a patch test on your elbow to check whether it suits your skin or not before applying directly.
How to use Soy Wax Flakes?
Heat it to 185-degree Fahrenheit while using it for making candles. Since it is a pure and concentrated wax, do not apply on your skin directly. It is only meant for external application.
Applications of Soy Wax Flakes
Soy Wax Flakes Specifications
- Raw Material Source: Soybean Oil
- Tested on Animals?: No
- GMO: GMO-free
- INCI Name: Hydrogenated Soybean Oil
- Vegan: Vegans can use it as it does not comprise animal-derived components.
- Manufacturing Process: Soybean Oil is pressed, refined, and then hydrogenated to make this wax. It is also bleached to make it whiter in appearance.