Lemon Peel Powder
It is a pure and natural Lemon Peel Powder that is organic and chemical-free. Lemon Peel powder that is obtained from the dried peels of lemon is one of the most commonly used ingredients in cosmetic applications.It is packed with the goodness of Vitamin C which protects your skin from the harmful effects of pollution and dirt.
The antibacterial properties of Lemon peel powder make it effective for treating infections that are caused due to bacteria and fungi.It also plays an important role in treating many skin issues as it is rich in antioxidants. However, overuse of the products that contain this powder is not recommended as it might make your skin dry.
Lemon powder has excellent exfoliating properties which make it an ideal cosmetic ingredient in face masks and face washes. Remember that this product is formulated for external purposes only. Therefore, do not consume it internally and also keep it away from your pets and kids at all times.
Lemon Peel Powder Benefits
It is typically used to control the viscosity of the cosmetic products. Moreover, it absorbs both water and oil which makes it suitable for thickening the formulations.
The presence of Vitamin C in Lemon peel powder gives it a natural property to lighten the complexion of your skin. The refreshing fragrance of this powder can revive your spirits instantly.
- When added in hair care products, it can prove to be useful in reducing scalp irritation and dandruff. It also conditions your hair perfectly to give it a smooth and lustrous appearance.
- The exfoliating properties of Lemon peel powder make it a vital ingredient of face scrubs, masks, and face washes. It eliminates the dead skin cells, dirt, dust, and other impurities from your skin cells. However, it does not scrape the vital oils from your skin pores and helps to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Though Lemon peel powder used due to its exfoliating properties, it is mild and does not cause any side effects even after regular use. However, people who have dry and sensitive skin must avoid overusing it as it will enhance the dryness of their skin.
- Lemon Peel Powder is packed with antioxidants that protect your skin from external factors like harsh sunlight and pollution. Therefore, you will find this herbal powder in skin protection applications as well.
How to Use Lemon Peel Powder?
Use it in very low proportions when you intend to add it to cosmetic applications. The recommended level of usage might vary between 5 to 10%as per your requirements.
Lemon Peel Powder Uses & Details
This powder can be added in Sunscreens, Soaps, Lotions, Creams, Hair conditioners, Teeth whitening, shampoos, and other skin pigmentation and hair care products.
- INCI Name: Citrus Lemon Peel Powder
- Raw Material Source: Lemon Peels
- Manufacturing Process: The lemon peels are first dried and then they are ground and processed into a fine powder.
- Tested On Animals : No
- GMO: NA
- Vegan: Vegans may also use it as it does not contain ingredients that are derived from animals.
You can buy 100% pure Lemon Peel powder from Vedaoils. Lemon Fruit Peel Powder comes with an array of advantages in terms of skin care. This powder caters to a variety of skin needs that to enhance the beauty quotient in an absolutely natural manner.
Note: Since it contains citric acid, people suffering from skin allergies and skin ailments should consult a doctor before applying it on their skin. The same rule applies to pregnant women as well. It is available in fine powdered form and comes in light yellowish-brown color. It exhibits a typical fragrance of lemon.