Jatamansi Liquid Extract
Known to the Western world as Spikenard, In India it is popularly called Jatamansi and is a popular medicinal herb in Ayurveda. It is a perennial small, hairy, and endangered plant species with multiple health benefits. With its (Ropan) or healing properties, Jatamansi Liquid Extract is immensely useful in treating skin disorders and irritations.
Jatamansi root liquid extract has a calming and soothing effect, because of which it helps in inducing sound sleep, relaxing the brain, improving blood circulation, and treating mental disorders. Jatamansi root has an anti-depressant property that is useful in treating psychological disorders, depression, anxiety panic-disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Jatamansi Also known as ‘tapaswani’ in Ayurveda, this dwarf herb is known as a brain tonic, as it reduces cell damage and improves brain function. When used regularly, Liquid extract of Jatamansi helps to manage the symptoms of memory loss and poor mental alertness.
Commonly found in parts of India, China, and Tibet, this hairy plant has many aromatic properties that help to relieve stress and induces relaxation. With a natural soothing sensation, Jatamansi Root Extracts works wonders on the skin and Promoting Hair Growth. It is considered an effective herbal treatment for reducing the risk of epilepsy and seizures. It treats bacterial infections, removes body odor, and is highly beneficial in healing wounds and injuries.
Jatamansi Liquid Extract Benefits
- Promotes Healthy Nervous Function: Jatamansi extracts work well on the nervous system, reducing weakness of nerves and their degeneration. It reduces mental exhaustion, extreme fatigue, and excessive anxiety and promotes a feeling of general well-being. It induces sleep and treats insomnia.
- Benefits Skin and Hair Growth: For those suffering from excessive hair fall and premature whitening of hair, Jatamansi liquid extracts are greatly useful in naturally strengthening hair follicles and promoting hair growth. It is loaded with antioxidant properties that make the skin healthier, reduce cell and tissue damage and treat skin infections. Jatamansi root extracts improve skin complexion, giving it a more glowing and youthful appearance.
- Reduces Menstrual Pain: Jatamansi liquid extracts regularize menstrual flow and reduce the pain associated with menstruation. It also reduces menopause symptoms like mood swings, irritability, fatigue, stress, and sleep disturbances. Its antispasmodic properties act like a goon pain believe to reduce the pain of menstrual cramps and aches.
- Regulates Blood Pressure and Heart Health: In Ayurveda, Jatamansi root liquid extracts improves blood circulation and regularizes blood pressure. It stabilizes both the conditions of Hypertension and Hypotension. It also acts as a great cardio-protective tonic. It normalizes the heart functions, fatty acids, and triglycerides. It makes the heart rate regular and prevents any major changes in the lipid profile.
- Good for Digestion: Jatamansi acts well on the digestive system and the liver. It decreases symptoms of bloating, reduces abdominal pain, and increases appetite. Its anti-inflammatory property reduces intestinal inflammation and flatulence.
- Treats Epilepsy and Seizures: Extracts of the Jatamansi roots have strong neuroprotective properties that help to balance the nervous system and prevent seizures especially in patients with epilepsy. It also improves cognitive performance, thinking skills and prevents memory loss. It reduces mental fatigue and promotes energy and well-being.
How to Use Jatamansi Liquid Extract?
Recommended dosage includes 2-3 drops of Jatamansi liquid extract in water or juice, 3-4 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before using. Store in a cool dry place.
Jatamansi Liquid Extract Specifications
- Botanical Name: NardostachysJatamansi
- Common Name: Jatamanji, Jatila, Baalchad
- Raw Material Source: Dried roots of the shrub plant
- Manufacturing Process: Extracted via distillation at low temperatures under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic ginseng shrubs.
- GMO: GMO-Free
- Other Ingredients: NA
- CAS Number: NA
- INCI Name: NardostachysJatamansi
- For Vegans: Yes, as it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Form: Liquid
Note: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. The application in their prescribed doses may be considered safe. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications