Bhringraj Liquid Extract
Bhringraj is a recognized medicinal herb that has a prominent place in ancient Ayurvedic medicine. In Western parts of the world, it is more commonly known as False Daisy. It belongs to the Asteraceae (sunflower) plant family and all parts of the curative herb are used to make Ayurvedic and herbal medicines.
Liquid Bhringraj Extract is widely used for hair growth, scalp treatment, premature greying, and prevents hair fall. It is good for the skin, improves complexion, wards off skin diseases, and makes the skin glow. It is an effective medicine for liver disorders, asthma, cough, and eye disorders. It improves metabolism and is often given as a tonic to older adults. It strengthens memory, concentration power and purifies the blood.
Our Bhringraj liquid extract is manufactured preserving all-natural and organic compounds of the therapeutic plant. High in antiviral, antibacterial, antioxidant, anticancer, and analgesic qualities it forms a common ingredient of traditional Ayurvedic medicines. It is easy to consume and its regular intake ensures multiple benefits for the human body.
Bhringraj Liquid Extract Benefits
- Haircare: Bhringraj which means 'king of hair' has been a traditional remedy for all hair related problems. It is a hair vitalizing herb and its liquid extract can be consumed or added to hair packs. It promotes healthy and rich hair growth. It nourishes the scalp and is effective against graying hair. It treats dandruff and dry scalp effectively and controls hair fall.
- Skincare: From age-old days Bhringraj has been used as a medicine for skin diseases. The liquid extract of bhringraj proves beneficial in fungal infections, ringworms, and Athlete's foot. It is effective in chronic skin diseases like pruritis (intense itching), eczema, and skin ulcers. It is a natural blood purifier and an antioxidant that eliminates many skin problems. Regular use of the extract can make the skin soft, smooth, and glowing. It can heal wounds and swellings of the skin.
- Healthy Liver: The Liquid extract of bhringraj is a miracle medicine for liver diseases like cirrhosis, hepatitis, jaundice, fibrosis among others. It increases the production of bile, improves digestion, and stimulates the breaking down of toxins and their expulsion. The flavonoids present in it reduce inflammation and improve the quality of enzymes present. It brings down the elevated liver enzymes. Bhringraj extract can be used for treating Hepatitis C and B. It is also effective in bringing down the increased levels of bilirubin during Jaundice- another liver disease.
- Effective in Controlling Asthma: Anyone having asthma along with productive cough can use bhringraj liquid for quick relief. Children having breathing difficulty, chest congestion and wheezing can be given a small quantity of Bhringraj liquid extract along with honey.
- Helps in Stomach Ulcers: Gastric ulcers can cause problems like heartburn, gnawing, and reflux. Bhringraj liquid extract can prove effective here. If the liquid extract is given before the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs then the gastric inflammation reduces significantly.
- Manages Diabetes: Diabetes can lead to complications like heart disease, kidney disease, eye problems, and nerve damage. The liquid extract of bhringraj can bring down sugar levels in the blood. It stimulates the secretion of insulin and controls glucose levels.
- Builds Immunity: Bhringraj extract helps the immune system in fighting infections and germs that are body is prone to face. It increases white blood cells and the production of antibodies which helps fight off germs.
- Improves Memory: The extracts of bhringraj protects the brain tissues from degeneration. A few drops of liquid extract in a warm cup of water acts as an amazing memory-boosting tea and helps to reduce stress too.
- Treats Dysentery: Dysentery can make one feel feeble and miserable. Stomach cramps, vomiting, diarrhea, and fever can be really painful. Bhringraj fights dysentery causing bacteria. Its cooling action helps one recover faster.
How to Use Bhringraj Liquid Extract?
Recommended dosage includes 3-5 drops of Bhringraj Liquid in water or juice, once a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before using.
Bhringraj Liquid Extract Specifications
- Botanical Name: Eclipta Alba
- Common Name: Bhangra, Bhangaraiya
- Raw Material Source: Roots, seeds. Seed oil, whole plant
- Manufacturing Process: Extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic Bhringraj herb.
- GMO: GMO-Free
- CAS Number: NA
- INCI Name: Eclipta Alba
- For Vegans: Yes, as it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Form: Liquid
- Other Ingredients: NA
Note: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. The application in their prescribed doses may be considered safe.