Basil (Tulsi ) Liquid Extract
Basil (Tulsi) Liquid Extract is retrieved from Tulsi or Basil. Tulsi globally known as the Holy Basil is a bushy herb plant native to the Indian sub-continent. Because of its innumerable medicinal and curative qualities, it is often referred to as the ‘Queen of Herbs’.
Tulsi has been an important component of the ancient health system of India and is considered sacred in most Indian households. It has a pleasant fragrance and amazing healing properties. Every part of the plant from leaves to seeds is useful and offers a remedy to any problem related to the human body. Holy basil liquid extract has a soothing effect on both the mind and soul. With its rich therapeutic value, it is known to cure headaches, sinusitis, indigestion, bacterial infections, muscle pains, stress, depression, panic attacks, insect bites, hair loss, and many more.
It has high nutritional value as well. Liquid Tulsi Extact contains Vitamin A and C, calcium, zinc, iron, and chlorophyll. With its sweet, little sharp taste and a good flavor including it in our daily diet is not a big challenge.
Tulsi Liquid Extract Benefits
- Controls Stress and Anxiety: Tulsi or Basil is an adaptogen—a natural substance that helps the body to adapt to stress and improves mental balance. The sedative properties of Tulsi liquid extract relax tensed nerves. They also improve concentration.
- Good for Oral Health: The antibacterial properties of holy basil liquid extract fight against bacteria and germs in the mouth. Germs can cause oral problems like bleeding gums, toothache, or tooth decay if left unchecked. The presence of bacteria in the mouth can lead to bad breath and a foul smell. The antibacterial Tulsi can help cure this effectively.
- Lowers Blood Sugar: Holy Basil liquid can help maintain glucose levels in the blood. It is an ideal natural source potent enough to check rising sugar levels in the body. It can help prevent symptoms of diabetes like weight gain, hypertension, and high cholesterol, excess insulin in the blood, and insulin resistance. However, if you are on medication then consult your doctor before including it in your diet.
- Lowers cholesterol: Tulsi is effective against metabolic stress so it helps in weight loss and lowers cholesterol. Inherently it has no calories or cholesterol. It alleviates the bad cholesterol in the body. Its consumption reduces the risk of plague in arteries or blood vessels, thus averting the risk of blood clotting.
- Fights Cancer: Rich in vitamin C, Tulsi liquid extract is a natural source of antioxidants. Antioxidants are vital for our body in fighting against free radicals, infectious bacteria, and cancerous cells. It protects our body against toxic chemicals and impedes the growth of cancerous cells.
- Treats Wounds and Protects Against Infections: Holy Basil liquid extract is antiviral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and a natural painkiller. It enhances the wound healing speed and strength. Its anti-inflammatory property can combat issues related to joint and muscle inflammation as well.
- Treats Cough and Cold: A cup of herbal tea made with Tulsi liquid extract is instant relief for cough and cold. It reduces the body temperature, bringing down fever.
- Effective Against Acne: Tulsi Liquid Extract is an age-old traditional remedy for skin problems like acne. Its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities make it a superb antiseptic. It reduces the swelling and redness that acne causes.
- Controls Hair Fall: Holy Basil liquid extract can be mixed with any carrier oil and applied to the scalp. This treats dry scalp and dandruff-one of the major reasons for hair fall.
- Dissolves Kidney Stones: Liquid Tulsi Extract is believed to be a natural source to clean your kidneys. It has diuretic properties that lower the level of uric acid in the body.
- Builds Immunity: Packed with vitamin C and several other minerals Tulsi liquid extract is useful in boosting the immune system. Strong immunity helps the body fight many infectious diseases.
- Prevents Early Aging: Tulsi liquid extract has a good measure of antioxidants which are known to reduce factors that cause the skin cells and tissues to break. It rejuvenates the damaged cells and prevents fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
How to Use Basil Liquid Extract?
Recommended dosage includes 2-3 tulsi extract drops in water or juice, 1-2 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before using.
Tulsi Liquid Extract Specifications
- Botanical Name: Ocimum tenuiflorum
- Common Name: Rama Tulsi, Krishna Tulsi, Thulsi, Trittavu
- Raw Material Source: Essentially leaves and seeds
- Manufacturing Process: Extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic Tulsi plant.
- GMO: GMO-Free
- CAS Number: NA
- INCI Name: Ocimum tenuiflorum
- For Vegans: Yes, as it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Form: Liquid
- Other Ingredients: NA
Note: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. The application in their prescribed doses may be considered safe.