Ashwagandha Liquid Extract
Used for a variety of medicinal purposes, the roots and red-orange fruit of the Ashwagandha plant is extremely popular. More commonly it is known as Indian Ginseng or White Berry. ‘Ashwa’ means horse and Ashwagandha describes the smell of root plant. Practitioners of traditional medicines have long promoted the use of Ashwagandha Liquid Extract herb for reducing stress, anxiety, hypertension, and boosting the energy and immune system of the body. The herb also has positive effects in the treatment of cancer, Alzheimer's disease, and stress-related anxiety.
With a prominent place in Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is labeled as a Rasayana and is used to boost youth, both physically and through emotional wellbeing. It is also known to bring relief in fatigue, pain, skin conditions, arthritis, and epilepsy. Different parts of the herb are used in treatment like the leaves, fruit, and the raw seed. The root of the ashwagandha is harvested when it is at its peak and then dried in shade to preserve the natural color and aroma of the herb extracts.
The extract of Ashwagandha liquid is known for its stress-relieving properties and for inducing sound and restful sleep. It is also considered a vital herb for revitalizing the male reproductive system and helps in the smooth functioning of the adrenals. Widely known to promote male potency and healthy libido, it is recommended to men and women suffering from sex problems. It strengthens muscle power and facilitates smooth joint movements.
Ashwagandha Liquid Extract Benefits
- Increases Energy Levels: Ashwagandha extract liquid is known to boost energy and improve concentration with regular use. With its slightly bitter and musky smell, it is a popular supplement in Indian households for increasing stamina and regaining lost energy.
- Helps in Reducing Blood Sugar Levels: The extracts of ashwagandha this medicinal herb are known to increase the secretion of insulin and enhance insulin sensitivity thus reducing blood sugar levels in both categories of individuals. i.e those suffering from diabetes and those not suffering from it.
- Reduces Stress Levels: People suffering from high-stress levels report increased levels of cortisol-the stress hormone that is released by the adrenal glands in response to the stress experienced by the body. High cortisol levels can lead to other medical complications like high blood pressure and obesity. Ashwagandha extracts are known to reduce cortisol levels radically and thereby lower the body’s level of stress.
- Relieves Pain in Arthritis: Ashwagandha extact acts as a good pain reliever and controls the signals of pain traveling to the central nervous system. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is substantially effective in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Increases Fertility in Men: Ashwagandha liquid extract strongly affect the testosterone levels in men and boost their reproductive health. Regular intake of the extract increases antioxidant levels and sperm count quality in men.
- Improves heart health: By reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels, ashwagandha extracts considerably improve heart health. It also reduces blood fats and consequently the risk of heart diseases like cardiac arrest, stroke, etc.
- Increases Concentration Power: Regular use of ashwagandha helps in improving memory, functioning of the brain, increasing alertness, concentration power, and the swiftness and efficiency to perform tasks.
How to Take Ashwagandha Liquid Extract?
Recommended dosage includes 2-3 drops of Ashwagandha liquid extract in water or juice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before using. Store in a cool dry place.
Ashwagandha Liquid Extract Specifications
- Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera
- Common Name: Indian ginseng, winter cherry
- Raw Material Source: Ashwagandha root
- Manufacturing Process: Extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the certified ashwagandha root.
- GMO: GMO-Free
- CAS Number: NA
- INCI Name: Withania Somnifera
- For Vegans: Yes, as it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Form: Liquid
- Other Ingredients: NA
Note: No herb-drug interactions are known but caution should be observed with external applications. The application in their prescribed doses may be considered safe.Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications.