Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary is one of the rare herbs that is used as a medicinal plant for centuries. Rosemary essential oil is a concentrated essential oil that is obtained from the flowering tops of the Rosemary (RosmarinusOfficinalis) herb. This herb belongs to the same mint family that Lavender, Clary Sage, Basil, etc. belong to. It is mainly known for its cleansing properties and it is also used in cosmetic products due to its beautifying properties. It also contains powerful antioxidants that make it an ideal ingredient for skincare and hair growth purposes.
Pure Rosemary essential oil has many therapeutic benefits as well. Due to its stimulating properties and refreshing fragrance, you can also use it for aromatherapy sessions. This plant is mainly found in the Mediterranean region and can be used as a pain reliever due to its anti-inflammatory effects on your skin. You can identify rosemary oil by its herbal and citrusy aroma that gives it a perfect blend of fresh and green fragrance. Its color ranges from pale yellow to clear liquid form. This essential oil loses some of its viscosity after the steam distillation process but it remains powerful and invigorating. Therefore, you need to dilute it before applying it directly to your skin.
Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil
Here are some of the advantages of this special rare essential oil:
- Promotes Hair Growth - It boosts blood circulation in your hair roots and promotes healthy hair growth. Therefore, you can add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to your regular hair oils and shampoos.
- Relieves Muscle Pain - Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, you can use it to relieve the stress and pain from your muscles. It proves to be an excellent massage oil due to its skin-cleansing properties.
- Heals Dry & Irritated Scalp - If you are suffering from itchy or dry scalp then you can massage a diluted form of rosemary oil on your scalp. It also prevents premature greying of your hair to some extent.
- Aromatherapy Benefits - When used in aromatherapy, this oil can improve mental clarity and provide relief from fatigue and stress. It also has a positive effect on your mood and can be used to reduce anxiety as well.
- Reduces Headache & Dandruff - You can incorporate rosemary oil in your hair care regime to get instant relief from dandruff. It also reduces headaches and can be used for its rejuvenating effects on your mind and body.
- Perfect Skincare - Rosemary essential oil can be added to face masks, toners, face washes, soaps, creams, and moisturizers as it gives you fresh, younger, and blemish-free skin. It keeps your skin hydrated and smooth for a long time after application.
Uses of Rosemary Oil
Some of the key uses of this essential oil are as follows:
- For Fighting Skin Issues - The antibacterial properties of this essential oil enables you to use it against acne and scars. It also reduces the inflammation associated with eczema and other skin issues.
- For Darkening Hair - You can add Rosemary Oil and Olive Oil in a hot carrier oil to darken your hair naturally. This treatment strengthens your hair roots and gives it a fuller and thicker volume.
- Eliminating Foul Odor - The refreshing scent of this oil makes it ideal for eliminating the foul odor from your rooms. For that, you need to dilute it with water and add it to an oil diffuser.
- For Making Scented Products - The amazing aroma of Rosemary essential oil makes it a useful ingredient while making scented candles, incense sticks, etc. You can also use it to make DIY natural perfumes and deodorants.
- For Reducing Cramps - When you use this oil for massage purposes, it also reduces bloating and muscle cramps. It provides relief from flatulence and promotes healthy digestion as well.
- Treating Congestion - You can inhale this oil to get instant relief from nasal and throat congestion. It clears your respiratory tract and promotes smooth and healthy breathing.
Properties of Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary essential oil is packed with these features:
- Biological Properties - The presence of phenolic compounds in Rosemary oil gives it anti-microbial, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties. It also protects your skin and body from harmful free radicals.
- Rich in Vitamins - It is rich in vitamins A and C that are one of the key ingredients of skincare and hair care products. Therefore, you can use this oil for improving the overall health of your skin and hair.
- Supports Immune System - You can inhale this oil directly or you can also use it for aromatherapy as it supports your immune system. It also makes your internal system strong enough to fight cold and other diseases.
- Antispasmodic - The antispasmodic properties of this oil make it ideal for healing issues like asthma and bronchitis. For that, you can take steam by adding a few drops of this oil in hot water.
- Anti Aging - It reduces eye puffiness and gives you glowing and healthy skin. It combats skin issues like wrinkles, fine lines, etc. that are associated with the aging of the skin.
- Protects Skin - Rosemary essential oil protects your skin from sun damage. You can use it to obtain glowing skin free from toxins and dirt as it has a detoxifying effect on your skin.
Buy Rosemary Oil Online In India at Low Prices
VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturer and exporter of best rosemary oil in India and other essential oils. We ensure that all our products adhere to the highest standards of safety and quality. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use. Though completely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated.
We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality and effective oils reach you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Check out rosemary oil price per Kg and get a discount while ordering in bulk quantity.
Order Certified Rosemary Oil from our safe and secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions. You can purchase rosemary oil online for your daily purposes. You can also order rosemary essential online in bulk quality. We also export this oil around the globe including the UK, Australia, USA, Canada, and other countries. We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx BlueDart, India Post, etc. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose Rosemary Oil from VedaOils. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us!
Rosemary Essential Oil Specifications
- Rosemary Oil Botanical Name : Rosmarinus Officinalis
- Extract From : Rosemary Flowering top & Leaves Extract
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohols and oils
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Consistency : Thin
- Strength of Aroma : Strong
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Blends With : Lavender Oil, Jasmine Oil, Wild Orange Oil, and Lemon Essential Oil
- Form : Liquid
- Color & Odor : Pale yellow to colorless & herbal, and woody odor
- Other Name : Rosemary Oil
- Packaging Type : As Per Requirement
- Specific Gravity : 0.89800 - 0.92200 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation : -5 to +10
- Refractive Index : 1.46600 - 1.47000 @ 25°
- Flash Point : 47.3° C
- CAS# : 8000-25-7
- F.E.M.A # : 2992
Rosemary Essential Oil - FAQs
Q1: What is Rosemary Essential Oil well-known for?
Rosemary Essential Oil is renowned for its therapeutic, pain-relieving, soothing, and stimulating properties.
Q2: Does rosemary oil repel mosquitoes?
Yes, It contains eucalyptol which acts as natural mosquito and insect repellents.
Q3: What Oil blends with rosemary essential oil?
Q4: Which are the top medicinal properties of this essential oil?
Antibacterial, antiseptic, analgesic, detoxifying, anti-inflammatory, and decongestant properties are the top medicinal properties of Rosemary essential oil.
Q5: How is Rosemary Oil extracted?
It is usually extracted through a process known as steam distillation process.
Q6: Can Rosemary Essential oil be applied directly to scalp?
Yes, You can apply rosemary oil on scalp. Take 3-5 drops of oil and massage uniformly into your scalp, after shower. You can also mix jojoba oil & coconut oil, if you want.
Q7: Is Rosemary Oil good for hair loss?
Yes, You can use this oil to strengthens hair follicles and circulation of blood supply, prevent hair loss.
Q8: Where I can Buy Rosemary Oil Online in bulk quantity?
You can order Rosemary Oil from VedaOils Online, leading manufacturer, distributor & supplier of bulk orders in India.We also export them to other countries around globe such as USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.