Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Sweet Orange Essential Oil is made from the peels of Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis). It is known for its sweet, fresh, and tangy aroma that is pleasant and loved by everyone, including the kids. The uplifting aroma of orange essential oil makes it ideal for diffusing. Also, used in cosmetic applications on a wide scale due to its nourishing properties.
It is also useful for adding citrusy fragrance to cosmetic and skin care applications. Sweet Orange Essential oil exhibits antimicrobial properties and packed with powerful antioxidants that protect your skin from external conditions and pollutants. It is a natural antidepressant and is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Natural Orange Essential Oil is used to treat dry and irritated skin as it comprises emollient properties as well. It is also sometimes used in cleaning products to impart a refreshing fragrance to it after use. All these benefits make it a multi-purpose essential oil. We have only used fresh and natural ingredients while making orange essential oil. Therefore, it does not cause any issues after use. However, since it is a concentrated essential oil, you will have to dilute it before using it for massages and topical application.
Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil Properties
Here are some of the main features of this special essential oil:
- Aromatic - Its mesmerizing fragrance will make you feel fresh instantly and will add a delicate odour to the ambience of your rooms. Therefore, it is one of the most popular essential oils that are used in diffusers.
- Aphrodisiac - The amazing scent of Sweet Orange Essential Oil can induce a romantic mood when diffused. Therefore, you can also use it as an aphrodisiac to entice the feelings of your partner.
- Pure & Fresh - It contains 100% fresh and natural ingredients and is free from pesticides, synthetic colors, and artificial fragrances. As a result, you can use it without any apprehensions.
- Orange Oil for Skin - Its nourishing properties enable you to add it to your lotions, creams, moisturizers, and other skincare products. You can also dilute it with a carrier oil for the treatment of dry, scaly, and irritated skin.
- Cold Pressed - Unlike other essential oils that which extracted from the steam distillation method, the Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil of VedaOils is made by cold-pressing the peels of Sweet Orange fruit. Therefore, no diluent are present in it, and this enhances its effectiveness.
- Durable - With proper storage, this essential oil remains effective for up to 36 months. For that, you need to store it in a cold, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight.
Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil Uses
Some of the important uses of this essential oil are as follows:
- For Removing Stale Odor -Stale odor of your rooms can be removed by using this sweet orange oil as a room freshener. You can also use it for making scented candles or diffuse it directly in an oil or reed diffuser.
- For Reducing Stress - The antidepressant quality of orange oil helps in reducing stress and anxiety. It promotes a feeling of happiness and positivity when used for aromatherapy purposes.
- Treating Acne - The antimicrobial properties and antioxidants of orange peel oil make it perfect for the treatment of dry or acne-prone skin. It also helps to maintain the oil balance of your skin.
- For Treating Infections - Skin infections can be treated by using Sweet Orange Essential Oil due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It also cools and calms down dry and irritated skin.
- Heals Wounds & Cuts - Anti-inflammatory properties of orange oil used for healing the pain or inflammation associated with wounds and cuts. It also promotes faster recovery of minor cuts and injuries.
- For Making Perfumes - The refreshing, sweet, and tangy scent of this essential oil enable you to use it for making DIY natural perfumes. You can also use it to improve the aroma of your homemade skin care and beauty care recipes.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil Benefits
Here are some key benefits of Sweet Orange Essential Oil are:
- Skin-friendly - As it does not contain any added fillers, additives, and chemicals, it proves to be skin-friendly and safe. Therefore, you can include this oil in your skincare routine.
- Purifies Skin - It removes toxins, oil, and dirt from your skin to make it nice, soft, and supple. For that, you need to massage your skin with a diluted form of this oil.
- Perfect for Massages - It promotes speedy muscle recovery when used for massage purposes. It also proves to be an excellent skin tonic.
- Cleaning Purposes - Sweet Orange Essential Oil is known for its surface cleansing properties as well. Therefore, you can make a DIY home cleaner with the help of this oil and some other ingredients.
- Anxiety Treatment - People who suffer from anxiety or depression can inhale it directly or via diffusing. It also promotes clarity of thoughts and boosts the overall well-being of a person.
- Treats Skin Conditions - Skin conditions like acne, pimples, scars, etc. can be treated with the help of orange oil. Easily blend with clove, grapefruit, lemon, and other oils for enhancing its nourishing properties.
Orange Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Citrus Sinensis
- Major Constituents : Sweet Orange Peel Extract
- Extraction Method : Cold Pressed
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in water
- Consistency : Thin
- Packaging Type : As Per Requirement
- Shelf Life : 3 years
- Form : Liquid
- Color & Odor : Color ranges from yellow to colorless & has a sweet citrusy odor.
- CAS# : 8008-57-9
- F.E.M.A # : 2825
- Specific Gravity : 0.8450 - 0.8490 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : +94 to +99
- Refractive Index : 1.4720 - 1.4740
- Flash Point : 43° C
- Blends with : Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Bark and Clove Bud.
- Aromatic Scent : Sweet Orange Essential Oil has a sweet, citrus smell much like the orange peels it is derived from, only more intense and concentrated.
Buy Orange Essential Oil Online at Low Prices in India
VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturer and exporter of best sweet orange essential oil in India and other essential oils. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colours, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use. Though completely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated.
We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality and pure orange oil reach you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions.
Buy Orange Essential Oil online at best prices in India at VedaOils. You can use orange peel oil for your daily purposes, and we also sell it in bulk for those who need it. We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx BlueDart, India Post, etc. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose essential oils from VedaOils.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil - FAQs
Q1: Is Orange Oil safe for your skin?
Yes, it is safe to use. However, don't forget to dilute it and if you have sensitive skin then you can also perform a patch test on your elbow to check its compatibility with your skin.
Q2: Does Orange Oil whiten teeth?
Yes, sweet orange oil helps in teeth whitening and also suitable for gum health due to its anti fungal properties.
Q3: Which Oils blend perfectly with Sweet Orange Essential Oil?
Essential oils like Bergamot, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Clove, etc. blend perfectly with this essential oil.
Q4: Can Cold Pressed Oil be ingested?
No, We have formulated it for external use only.
Q5: Is orange essential oil good for hair?
Sweet Orange Oil holds the right amount of Vitamin C helps in hair dandruff issues and acts as a moisturizer for brittle hair.
Q6: Does Sweet Orange Essential Oil helps in sleep?
Yes, You can use sweet orange oil for better sleep, the aroma of oil lift your mood and soothe the mind.
Q5: Can I Buy Orange Essential Oil Online in bulk quantity?
You can order sweet orange essential oil in bulk at VedaOils. We also export this oil around the globe, including the UK, Australia, USA, Canada, and other countries.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.