Menthol Crystal Bold (Edible Grade)
Menthol Crystals are made from the mint essential oil and are 100% pure and chemical-free. Menthol Crystals does not contain phosphates and other additives that make it safe for regular use.
They are used to add a minty fragrance and freshness to skincare and hair care products. However, since they are of edible grade, you can also add them to toothpaste, mouthwashes, and other personal care products as flavoring agents.
Edible grade menthol crystal bold is clear white to slightly foggy in appearance and has a fresh and minty fragrance. They can be dissolved in both oils and alcohol. The melting point of Menthol Crystals ranges from 42 to 44-degree.
We provide only premium quality products to deliver the best results to our customers. Menthol Crystals are of USP grade and can be used for making inhalers, analgesic balms, mouth fresheners, perfumes, and cough syrups.
Menthol Crystals prove to be one of the multi-purpose ingredients in both the medical and cosmetic industries. Due to their soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, these crystals are used in ointments and lotions that are formulated to heal joint pain and muscle stress.
Menthol Crystals Bold Benefits
- Medical Treatment: Menthol crystals have been a vital component of medical practices since ancient times. Its strong odor makes it a primary ingredient of products that are formulated to cure congestion.
- Cooling Effect of Menthol:They have a cooling effect on your skin and therefore, you can use them to heal skin inflammation and irritation. Due to the same properties, these crystals can even be added to hair care products as they can soothe scalp irritation.
- Menthol Benefits for Skin:As the friction caused by the raw crystals can damage your skin, they need to be melted or crushed into a very fine powder while using them in ointments. Since they melt in oil, you can blend them in suitable oil which is mild for healing skin inflammation.
- Menthol Spray for Pain:When blended with Aloe Vera extracts, these crystals prove to be effective enough to cure sunburns. You can also use them to soothe the pain caused by cuts and minor injuries by blending them in a suitable carrier oil.
- Mix Menthol & Essential oil:When you infuse an essential oil with menthol crystals, it can prove to be effective in soothing sore and strained muscle groups. Its expectorant properties can be utilized to cure cough, cold, and sore throat.
- Used in Toothpaste & Mouthwashes: Menthol Crystals possess antibacterial properties that can be utilized to increase the cleansing properties of your toothpaste and mouthwashes. Its minty fragrance provides relief from bad breath as well.
- Used in Aromatherapy:You can also use Menthol Crystals in aromatherapy to get relief from anxiety and stress. You can blend them into an essential oil and massage on your head for getting instant relief from headaches.
How to use Menthol Crystal Bold (Edible Grade)?
As Menthol crystals have a powerful minty fragrance, you need to use them with caution. The recommended use level can range between 0,2 and 10% and add when the emulsions are in oil-phase or have been cool down below 50-degree Celsius.
|Raw Material Source:||Peppermint Oil|
|Manufacturing Process:||Crystals obtained from this method are then filtered by using the filtration process.|
|INCI Name:||Mentha arvensis|
|Molecular Weight:||156.26 g/mol|
|Specific Gravity:||0.89 g/mL|
|Boiling Point:||214.6 °C|
|Flash Point:||93 °C|
|Color:||Clear or White|
|Grade Standard:||Edible Grade|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Form:||Waxy, Crystalline Substance|
|Alternative Names:||Peppermint crystals, Mint, Putiha, Pudina|
|Applications:||Lotions, ointments, balms, cooling gels, scalp treatment, skin protection products.|
CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes as it might cause severe irritation. Also, if you are suffering from skin allergies or ailments then it is better to consult a skin specialist before using the menthol crystals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?