Acne is one of the most irritating things that we face from our teenage years. They are of a different sort and are caused by four of the main things: bacteria, dead skin cells, clogged pores, and oil production. In many cases due to hormonal causes, medications, diet, and stress, acne appears on skin. Have you tried chemical ways to cure this problem? you must have, as everyone wishes to find out ways of acne problem.
Home remedies for acne have been a great way to avoid putting harsh chemicals on skin. It is always advised to take on natural ways to get rid of skin issues smoothly. A lot of times artificial products make breakouts worse. Using Tea Tree Oil for acne is highly recommended by proven experts for the treatment of acne as it is highly effective and has no irritating side effects.
What Causes Acne?
Acne can be quite confusing to understand whether you would be experiencing those at the time of adolescence or as an adult. It is found to be more common in teenagers and can happen at any age. There are a lot of things that contribute to acne such as stress, bacteria, hormonal imbalances, oil secretion, and many more. So what acne is exactly like? Acne can be defined as a skin disorder in which the hair follicles get clogged up with the dead skin cells and oils of the skin.
The way skin clogging takes place leads to pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, nodules, and cysts. Acne may come and go and in some cases leave behind the scars too which results in extreme emotional distress in many of us. When we struggle with acne issues, our skin doesn't function in the healthiest way but there is an effective natural way in which you can have nourished and smooth skin, such as using a tea tree oil.
How Does Tea Tree Oil Work on Back Acne?
Tea Tree Oil is considered to be a very natural and effective way to treat acne issues. Tea tree oil uses its antibacterial properties to kill bacteria in gentle manner. It is anti-inflammatory in nature and helps to calm redness, irritations on skin. It is very well used on all skin types. Tea tree oil can take about 11-12 weeks for your skin to reap and be blemish-free.
Once you understand how to apply tea tree oil on your face, you will get clearer skin within a few weeks only. Once your skin will become habitual of this oil it automatically will start producing less acne and oil. Tea tree oil works wonders on the skin. It is widely known to be used to get rid of any type of acne issues on the face effectively.
Tea Tree Oil Benefits For Back Acne
Tea tree oil is a very popular choice for the treatment of acne because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to calm redness, swelling, and other skin issues effectively. It helps in reducing dark spots and acne scars and makes our skin smooth and clear. Let us see below some of the useful benefits of using tea tree oil.
Tea Tree Oil for Back Acne: It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in preventing acne lesions. Experts claim that tea tree oil is found to be very effective in treating mild to moderate acne. If you suffer from back acne for a long and feel uncomfortable wearing clothes then use tea tree oil regularly for weeks to get rid of this issue instantly.
Tea Tree Oil for Face Acne: It is very popular amongst all essential oils to be a very soothing, clear, and nourished skin. Tea tree oil helps in nourishing skin very well. Acne problems prolong for months and tea tree oil works wonders to calm redness, swellings, acne lesions, and inflammations. You may use this oil to reduce face acne and prevent skin from having acne scars.
Tea Tree Oil for Acne Marks: It is considered to be a remedy to reduce active acne and breakouts. The acne leaves deep scars on skin, tea tree oil helps in rejuvenating skin tissues again. This oil helps in combating skin issues caused due to sun exposure. If your skin has had acne marks for a long and is unable to get clearer skin yet then use tea tree oil for few weeks regularly and get best outcomes.
Tea Tree Oil for Bumps itchiness: It is very good at reducing skin itchiness. It is anti-inflammatory which makes it useful to relieve discomfort of bumps on skin. Tea tree oil helps in soothing acne skin and heals it very well. To get rid of bumps and itchiness on the skin apply tea tree oil at least 3-4 days a week.
Tea Tree Oil for Butt Acne: A lot of people face the problem of butt acne these days. Tea tree oil is natural way to get rid of butt acne in no time. It can be quite embarrassing while wearing certain clothes, tea tree oil is perfect to reduce spread of skin infection by cleaning all acne pores deeply and balancing out oil secretion. Apply this oil to affected area twice a week and get clear skin.
- Tea Tree Oil for Clogged Pores: Amazing at unclogging pores. Tea tree oil works its way well into skin pores and helps to disinfect skin. This oil unblocks the sebaceous glands and penetrates deep into skin. Tea tree oil for pimples helps in nourishing skin very well. It is used as a cleanser and helps to make your skin glowy.
Tea Tree Oil DIYs For Back Acne
There are a surplus amount of skincare products available in the market today that promise to reduce the problem of acne but do they all do so perfectly? Aren’t we bearing this problem on a daily basis and we see the signs of it getting worse day by day? If you have tried all chemical products and got no results yet then it is the right time to go for Tea tree oil today.
It is the best home remedy that helps to combat the problem of acne and blemishes in very simple steps. Conveniently, you may make some easy DIY recipes at home that will give you the best outcomes to tackle the issues of breakouts and acne on your skin.
- Tea Tree Oil Face Toner: Tea tree oil toner is a perfect choice for anyone who has a combination, oily, or acne-prone skin type. If your skin gets oily around the T-zone then this homemade toner is what you’re looking for. This toner has antiseptic properties that help to keep your skin clean and blemish-free. The toner gives you a bright radiant complexion too.
- ½ cup of water
- 1 Green tea bag
- 5-10 drops of tea tree oil
- 1 small spray bottle
Recipe: Take a mug and add ½ cup of water in it and then add green tea bag. After brew green tea and allow it to cool down then pour it into your spray bottle. After this, add 5-10 drops of tea tree essential oil to spray bottle along with other mixture. Shake the spray bottle before using toner, place it in fridge to cool down. Shake the bottle and spritz it all over face. You may also use a cotton wool pad to apply it.
How to Use: After mixing all the ingredients, shake the toner bottle well and spray it all over your face. For better results use toner twice a day.
- Tea Tree Oil Face Mask: Tea tree face masks are amazing cooling masks that help to remove all the skin impurities and excess oil from your face. This mask is wonderful in removing blemishes from the face. Tea tree oil for acne marks is incorporated in the face mask that helps in preventing breakouts. The mask is soothing on the skin and gives you nourished skin after use.
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of tea tree oil
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
Recipe: In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of honey with 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil. Then add 1 tablespoon of yogurt to it and mix all the ingredients well. Apply the mask on your face and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes. Then after it dries up, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
How to Use: After mixing all the ingredients well in a bowl, apply the mask on your face and keep it for the next 15-20 minutes. After it dries up, rinse it off well with lukewarm water. You will notice smooth and acne-free skin within weeks when you’ll use this face mask every twice a week.
- Tea Tree Oil Face Scrub: Tea tree oil scrub helps very well to combat dry skin. It helps in calming your skin and moisturizes it well. The scrub increases the production of collagen in the skin which makes your skin look younger and brighter all the time. Let’s see below it's easy homemade DIY recipe.
- ½ cup of Coconut oil
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 9-10 drops of tea tree oil
Recipe: In a bowl, take ½ cup of Coconut Oil and add ¼ cup of Sugar to it. After mixing the two ingredients, add 9-10 drops of tea tree oil. Mix all the ingredients well and then scrub your face with the mixture for the next 10 minutes. Rinse it off well with lukewarm water. You may store the scrub in the fridge for further use.
How to Use: After making the scrub, put it on your face for the next 10 minutes and massage your face well in circular motions. Rinse it off well with lukewarm water afterward. For best results on your skin use, this scrubs regularly.
- Tea Tree Face Serum: Face serums are a miracle on the skin. They replenish the natural oils on your face. Tea tree oil face serum is something that you should definitely make the DIY recipe of with very simple steps. This recipe is suitable for all skin types and makes your skin fresh.
- A glass bottle
- 19-20 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 2 ounces of any carrier oil of your choice.
Recipe: In a glass bottle, gently add 19-20 drops of tea tree essential oil along with 2 ounces of carrier oil [ olive oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, etc.] Shake the ingredients and mix them together. Then with the help of a dropper put some drops on your face and massage it all over.
How to Use: Once you mix the ingredients in the glass bottle together. Simply with the help of a dropper put some droplets on your face and massage all over gently. You may keep it overnight for the best results.
- Tea Tree Face Cream: Face creams are the most used products used in skincare routines. No matter what type of skin you have, face creams always work wonders. Tea tree oil face cream is very good to be used in order to hydrate your skin and prevent it from drying. The cream is surely going to maintain the natural balance of your skin. Let’s see below a few simple steps in which you can make a DIY recipe of the same.
- 1-2 drops of tea tree oil
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- ½ teaspoon of unrefined coconut oil
Recipe: In a bowl, add 1-2 drops of tea tree essential oil along with 2 tablespoons of Aloevera Gel. Add ½ teaspoon of unrefined coconut oil too. Mix all the ingredients very well till they create a thin smooth paste. Then apply a thin layer of the mixture on your face during bedtime. Rinse it off well with lukewarm water in the morning.
How to Use: Once a smooth thin paste is obtained after mixing all the ingredients, simply put a layer of the same on your face and keep it overnight. Rinse it off well with lukewarm water to get fresh and super hydrated skin.
Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic. It is organic in nature and an excellent skin treatment option, especially for oily and acne-prone skin. This is the reason why it is considered the best natural remedy for acne. The use of tea tree oil for acne has been found to be very effective and makes your skin clear when used regularly.
Acne cannot take hold of a person’s skin for life, that is why it is always advised to treat them before they become worse. The application of tea tree oil can help counteract growth of bacteria causing acne. If you are looking for all-natural way to treat your acne-prone skin and make it look beautiful again then do try tea tree oil today.