Do you have problems with your lips, such as cracking, infections, or dryness? The Raspberry flavor has a natural green, acidic, and sweet taste. It tastes like fresh juicy fruit with somewhat crisp floral undertones and a hint of woodiness near the finish.
Trying chemical base remedies may temporarily fix your condition, but they have long-term consequences for your lips and skin. Homemade lip balms are simple to prepare and offer a variety of possibilities to the crafter. Raspberry lip balms are one of them; when applied, it has a calming effect, feels creamy, silky, and soft on your lips, and contains vitamins and minerals that help heal and nourish your lips.
The lip balm and lip gloss are appealing due to the balance of sweet and acidic flavors. This flavoring oil perfectly represents Raspberry's slightly vegetal and acidic characteristics. Raspberry offers a unique flavor to your handmade DIY recipes with its delicious juicy punch.
How To Make Raspberry Lip Balm at Home
Flavonoids, which are natural compounds that work as antioxidants, are also found in raspberry flavor oil, vitamin E, magnesium, lutein, lip-healing properties, and beta carotene. This recipe will give you beautiful, fragrant, healthy lips if you apply it regularly.
Homemade Raspberry Lip Balm Ingredients List
This homemade raspberry lip balm recipe requires a few simple items that are both easy to find and economical. In addition, these substances are chemical-free and give the user natural comfort.
- Raspberry Flavor Oil - 1-2 Drops
- Beeswax Pellets - 1 Teaspoon
- Shea Butter - 1 teaspoon
- Virgin Coconut Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Honey - ½ Teaspoon
Benefits of DIY Raspberry Lip Balm Ingredients
You may be familiar with the ingredients list, but you may not know how these ingredients bring comfort to your lips. Of course, these ingredients are among the greatest lip moisturizers, but they also have other useful features; let's look at a few of them.
- Raspberry Flavor Oil: It has a bubbly, invigorating, fruity, and zesty flavor profile that appeals to DIY goods. Its moisturizing properties seal in your lips' moisture and give you a plump lip with a natural pinkish tone.
- Beeswax: It includes natural emulsifiers that aid in retaining moisture, making it an excellent component for chapped, dry lips. Beeswax can defend your lips from damaging UV radiation in the same way sunblock protects your skin.
- Shea Butter: This butter is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and other skin-beneficial ingredients. It protects the lips from the effects of the environment. Shea butter moisturizes the lips and has anti-aging properties, such as decreasing lip lines and discoloration.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: This oil is a go-to for treating burns and chapped lips. This is owing to its analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammable, and anti-microbial (pain-relieving) qualities, as well as its wetness. Lips that are chapped, cracked, or parched can benefit from the same results.
- Honey: It can help keep your lips moisturized and protect them from infection. It can also be used as a gentle exfoliant to exfoliate rough, dead tissue from your lips. Honey also acts as a barrier for the lips, protecting them from the elements and the sun.
DIY Raspberry Lip Balm Recipe - Step by Step
The homemade raspberry lip balm solution is really simple to follow; we've broken down the entire recipe, which is very modest, into manageable sections to begin with. This recipe will produce the highest quality raspberry lip balm with the least amount of work. So let's get started.
- First, create a double boiler by placing one bowl over another filled with water, similar to how you would melt chocolate.
- Allow 1 teaspoon beeswax and 1 teaspoon shea butter to melt together first.
- When the mixture is entirely melted, add 1 teaspoon of virgin coconut oil and 1⁄2 teaspoon of honey and slowly mix until dissolved.
- Stir everything together thoroughly.
- Finally, add 1-2 drops of raspberry flavor oil and, if desired, the lipstick. Make sure there are no lumps or graininess in the mixture by stirring it thoroughly.
- Fill the lip balm tins halfway with the prepared mixture and set them aside to cool for 18-24 hours.
- For the greatest effects, apply homemade raspberry lip balm twice a day regularly.
As you can see, the homemade raspberry balm recipe is a better alternative to synthetic lip care items. This recipe's vitamins and minerals will deliver much more than simply flavor or smell, but also other lip-care benefits, all while being fully homemade, organic, and safe for your overall health. So, what are you waiting for if you haven't tried it yet?