Everyone loves mangoes. Apart from their taste and benefits for the body, mangoes have become immensely popular in the beauty care industry for their various skin-friendly benefits. In fact, Mango Butter Face Cream has become as popular as shea and cocoa butter cream and is adopted by many for the nourishment of the skin. Mango butter is prepared from the fat that is obtained from the mango seeds. It is semi-solid and melts as it comes in contact with the skin.
Benefits of Mango Butter Face Cream
Mango butter contains vitamin C, Vitamin A, vitamin E, antioxidants and folates. They also contain properties that help with anti-ageing, sun damage and hydrating properties. Below are some health benefits of mango buttercreams.
- Promotes Collagen Production: Mango butter promotes collagen production as it has a high concentration of Vitamin C. Collagen is an important protein that is found in ligaments, tendons and muscle tissues. With ageing, the production of collagen reduces, which can be enhanced with the use of mango butter.
- Provides Ample Hydration: Mango butter creates a layer that functions as protection. It hydrates the skin and moisturizes it on application. Additionally, it also helps to soften the skin.
- Protects Your Skin From Sun Damage: Another important use of mango butter is preventing sun damage. Vitamin E and Vitamin C concentrations in the butter protect the skin from sunlight, blue light and pollution.
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles: The vitamin A content in mango butter acts as a catalyst to prevent premature ageing. It helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines caused by ageing. With the consistent application of mango butter, the face is moisturized and remains healthy.
- Prevents Acne & Pimples: Mango butter is beneficial in fighting acne. They help heal the areas that irritate the skin and subdue marks and rashes caused by acne or insect bites.The antibacterial properties of mango butter helps here.
1. DIY Mango Butter Face Cream Recipe
Made from natural ingredients and no chemicals, this DIY recipe can be used as a moisturizer for the face. With the nutrients from the mango butter, this recipe can help you attain good skin.
- 1/3 Cup - Pure Mango butter
- 1 Tablespoon - Lavender oil
- 1 Tablespoon - Coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon - Rosemary oil
- 1 Tablespoon - Frankincense oil
How to Make Step by Step:
- Melt one-third of a cup of mango butter and add into a bowl
- Into the bowl add one tbsp of Lavender oil, Coconut oil, Rosemary oil, and Frankincense oil.
- Mix the ingredients using a whip for Two minutes.
- Freeze the bowl for ten minutes after the ingredients are mixed well
- After taking the mixture from the freezer, mix for an additional 7-8 minutes and let it for another 10 minutes
- Continue the mixing for another 8 minutes using the whip.
- Once the mixture is set, move into a glass storage jar for later use.
How to Use
- After leaving it overnight, the cream would look a bit hard, but once they come in contact with the skin it melts.
- Apply it on the face and under the eyes.
- Use it once a day, morning or evening for better results.
2. DIY Mango Butter Face Moisturizer Recipe
This face moisturizer has the goodness of mango butter and shea butter, that will help your skin stay hydrated and feel soft. The moisturizer is good for the skin and gives you an additional glow.
How to Make Step by Step
- Add mango butter, yellow shea butter and rosehip oil to a mixing bowl
- Melt these ingredients by double heating. Make sure the mixing bowl is heatproof
- Cover the mix and keep it in the refrigerator for 60 minutes. The mix would reach a solid form by now
- Whip this mixture thoroughly and add 20 drops of jasmine oil.
- Continue whipping the mixture until it reaches a creamy form.
- Move this mixture into a glass container
How to Use
- The mango butter moisturizer for the face can be used directly from the glass containers. For best results, use it twice a day to moisturize your face consistently. Remember to wash your face before applying the moisturizer.
Mango butter has numerous skin advantages. Mango butter can be used to treat skin conditions such as dryness, flakiness, and irritation. It also keeps the skin smooth and hydrated. Mango seeds are used to make mango butter. It is high in skin-friendly vitamins and antioxidants, and it can treat inflammation, itching, dry skin, and enhance texture. This skin-friendly and natural ingredient is effective and can be combined with other products to create a product that is suitable for your skin problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 Is mango butter good for face cream
Ans. Mango butter contains Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and antioxidants. These nutrients help in repairing the skin and can be effective in resolving skin-related problems
Q.2 Is mango butter good for skin
Ans. Mango butter has shown positive results in all skin types. The moisturizing property is impressive and shows visible changes in people who use it consistently.
Q.3 Can mango butter be used on the face
Ans. Mango butter doesn’t create clogs on the skin due to its light texture. It can be applied directly to the face in different forms. The most popular ways of mango butter used in face products are lotions, moisturizers, facemasks and creams.