Hair fall has become a common problem for almost the entire adult population. It is, in fact, one of the most common hair issues. There could be so many reasons for it, but the only thing we look for is the remedies. Out of all the natural things you may hear of, we are here to introduce a new one. One of our very-year-old remedies works great, that is Kalonji. You may have enjoyed it in different things, but as they are high in nutrients, they are also used for hair care and medicinal purposes. We are going to discuss the prominent role and importance of Kalonji oil for hair growth.
Benefits of Kalonji Seeds Oil for Hair
Kalonji oil, also known as black seed oil, is a small flowering plant with tiny black seeds. It is an amazing therapeutic oil that benefits your skin and hair. It is an amazing ingredient rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, making it one of the best oils for hair damage. Let's discuss this magical ingredient's benefits in detail.
- Prevents Hair Loss: One of the biggest benefits of kalonji oil is that it helps restrict your hair fall problems. As this oil is full of different types of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, it nourishes and strengthens your hair, which helps in reducing hair fall. It also fortifies the hair follicles and prevents hair loss very effectively.
- Helps Strengthen Low Porosity Hair: Kalonji oil works as a wonderful ingredient for low porosity hair. As it is very light and absorbable, it quickly gets absorbed into your hair strands and moisturizes them deeply. It is also rich in unique combinations of vitamins and minerals that are all great for moisture which is a must for low porosity hair.
- Prevents Premature Gray Hair: Regular use of kalonji oil helps in preventing premature greying of hair. We know with age, our hair follicles make less melanin. This makes our hair great, and nutrients in kalonji oil prevent the reduction of pigment cells. Thus it then helps in keeping the hair black for a long.
- Reduces Thinning of Hair: Our hair goes through a lot of stress every day, and due to pollution, our hair becomes very thin and damaged. With the help of kalonji oil, you can neutralize the damage to your hair and can protect its thickness. Its nourishing properties of antioxidants prevent hair thinning and make your hair look super strong and healthy.
- Prevents Growth of White Hair: Kalonji oil is known for its amazing hair health capabilities. This natural oil has linoleic acid that is helpful in preventing the reduction of pigment cells in your follicles. This helps lower the chances of white hair, and your hair appears lustrous and shinnies even more.
- Reduces Hair Dandruff: Dandruff is a common problem for those who have a dry scalp. Kalonji oil is a great hair care regime that helps keep your scalp clean and problem-free of dandruff. All because of its great antibacterial, antiviral and analgesic properties. These properties prevent excess sebum production on your scalp and reduce flakiness.
How to Use Kalonji Oil for Hair
Kalonji oil is a great magical ingredient that acts like a nutritious food for your hair. This nutritious food for your hair is to cure different hair problems. Be it baldness, hair loss, premature greying or dandruff, it caters for it all. Let's discuss how you can use kalonji oil with other nutritious elements to reap its benefits effectively.
Kalonji and Castor oil for Hair Growth
Use Kalonji hair oil in combination with another effective hair oil like castor oil.
- All you have to do is to take equal quantities of kalonji and other hair oil.
- Mix all oils together and apply it to your hair.
- Massage it well and leave it on the scalp for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with chemical-free shampoo.
- This combination of oil is very effective for new hair growth and also reduces hair fall.
Kalonji Oil To Curb Hair Fall
Take a bowl and mix both Kalonji and coconut oil along with fenugreek seeds.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and apply this mix to your hair.
- Keep this on your scalp for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Both the oils are very great for curbing hair fall issues and keeping hair thinning at bay.
Kalonji and Coconut Oil for Dry Hair
In a bowl, take around an equal part of both Kalonji and coconut oil, depending on your hair growth.
- Heat both oils slightly and apply the oil all over your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on your hair for about an hour before washing it off.
- Use cold water to rinse your hair and a mild shampoo.
We can say yes, Kalonji oil for hair is a very good natural source that helps you with your different hair problems. Various studies have also shown that using Kalonji oil helps individuals curb hair loss, premature greying, and so many more things. The hair-loving nutrients of Kalonji work as a wonderful key to delivering long, strong and lustrous hair.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 Is kalonji oil good for hair regrowth
Ans. Yes, Kalonji oil is very good for hair regrowth because it has many antioxidants and antibacterial properties that help reverse hair damage and further help in hair regrowth.
Q.2 Is kalonji oil good for grey hair?
Ans. Yes, completely kalonji oil is one effective hair oil for grey hair. In fact, this natural ingredient not only prevents premature greying but also effectively reverses the greying too.
Q.3 How to use kalonji oil for white hair
Ans. The best way to use kalonji oil for white hair is by making a powder of both kalonji seeds and curry leaves. You can also add kalonji oil instead of kalonji seeds. Apply this oil twice a week, 5-6 hours before washing the hair.
Q.4 Can we use kalonji oil for hair loss?
Ans. Kalonji oil is very rich in antioxidants, which makes it one of the best oils for hair loss. It blends into your scalp, and its vitamin E extracts, minerals and proteins effectively promote hair growth.
Q.5 Can we use kalonji oil daily on our hair?
Ans. Yes, there is no problem in leaving kalonji oil regularly on your hair. Because it is very helpful to stimulate hair follicles and increases hair growth.
Q.6 Is kalonji oil good for grey hair?
Ans. The advantage of kalonji oil is that it not only prevents premature hair greying but also effectively reverses the hair greying. It maintains the loss of black pigment cells in your follicles.