Hibiscus flowers are grown in most home gardens in India. Apart from offering it to the gods and goddesses, it is also used for a variety of skincare and hair care purposes. Hibiscus powder has amazing skin brightening effects.
It also removes tan and helps you regain your skin's youthful texture and complexion. Apart from anti-aging effects, it also makes your skin soft and smooth. Therefore, the Hibiscus face pack can prove to be an ideal inclusion in your face care regime.
Benefits of Hibiscus Face Pack for Skin
A Hibiscus face pack can be used as a remedy for a variety of skin and face issues. It works against hyperpigmentation and also nourishes your skin with the essential nutrients and vitamins. Your skin looks fresh from within as the Hibiscus powder face pack rejuvenates your skin inside out.
- Exfoliates Skin: Hibiscus flower powder contains AHAs i.e., Alpha Hydroxy Acids that act as a gentle exfoliator to remove dirt, dead skin cells, dust particles, and excess oil from your Skin pores. As a result, your skin looks fresh and rejuvenated after regular application of Hibiscus face pack. It also suits all skin tones and types.
- Treats Blemishes: Blemishes like blackhead, pigmentation, etc. give an uneven tone to your face. These blemishes can be treated with a Hibiscus face pack as it contains powerful antioxidants and nutrients that nourish your skin and tackle skin issues. It also fades the appearance of these scars and blemishes to give an even appearance to your skin.
- Reduces Tan: The summer heat can tan your skin, and the growing pollution can damage its texture. Hibiscus powder face pack works against both these issues miraculously. It details the skin and provides a cooling effect on it. Moreover, the Skin regenerative properties of hibiscus powder restore the health of your damaged skin cells.
- Protects Skin: The antioxidants present in the Hibiscus face pack protect your skin from free radicals and pollutants. In addition, regular application of this face pack increases the elasticity of your skin and maintains its natural charm and youthfulness. Apart from using Hibiscus powder for making face packs, you can also use it to tackle skin issues like acne and pimples.
- Nourishes Skin: Hibiscus face pack moisturizes skin and works as a perfect ingredient to tackle skin issues during hot and humid weather conditions. It keeps your skin hydrated and soft for longer hours without weighing on your skin. In addition, it is a lightweight ingredient that gets absorbed by your skin cells readily without leaving a trace of greasiness behind.
Homemade Hibiscus Powder Face Pack DIY Recipes
Hibiscus powder contains anti-inflammatory properties that soothe aggravated and dry skin. Moreover, the medicinal properties of hibiscus powder can be included in numerous face pack DIY recipes. Here are a few of those recipes that you will be glad to know about.
Recipe 1: Rosewater and Hibiscus Powder Face Mask
Rosewater is known for its excellent skin toning properties. It keeps skin hydrated and also carries skin-lightening properties. When mixed with Hibiscus Powder, it brightens your face and removes imperfections by fading or removing them naturally.
- Rosewater - 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Hibiscus Powder - 2 Tbsp.
Step 1: Mix the rosewater with Hibiscus Powder in a medium-sized glass bowl.
Step 2: Use a spoon to mix them well until a homogeneous blend is formed.
Recipe 2: Aloe Vera Gel and Hibiscus Powder Face Pack
Aloe Vera Gel soothes the skin and hydrates it. Moreover, it also works on your skin's texture and tone, especially when blended with a natural ingredient like Hibiscus powder. Together, they maintain the overall health and appearance of your facial skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel - 1 Tbsp.
- Hibiscus Powder - 2 Tbsp.
- Rosewater - 1 Tbsp.
Step 1: Mix all the ingredients in a medium-sized glass bowl.
Step 2: Mix the ingredients thoroughly so that all of them blend together.
Recipe 3: Multani Mitti and Hibiscus Powder Face Pack
Multani Mitti or Fuller's Earth hides imperfections of the skin and also improves skin tone and texture. When blended with Hibiscus Powder, it reduces the pore size and provides an even and bright skin tone. It also treats imperfections like wrinkles and fine lines over time.
- Multani Mitti - 1 Tbsp.
- Hibiscus Powder - 2 Tbsp.
- Virgin Coconut Oil - 1 Tbsp.
Step 1: Mix Multani Mitti with Hibiscus Powder nicely.
Step 2: Add Virgin Coconut Oil into the mixture and blend it nicely to form a consistent and smooth face pack.
How To Apply Hibiscus Face Pack
Now that you know how to make different sorts of Hibiscus face packs and masks, you should learn how to apply them perfectly. A perfect application of a Hibiscus powder face pack ensures that you gain maximum benefits from it. The correct way of applying Hibiscus Face Pack is given below:
Step 1: Wash your face nicely with lukewarm water. Use a mild face wash made from natural ingredients if required.
Step 2: Take some face pack on your fingers and apply it to your face gently. Massage the face in circular motions and leave it for at least 12 to 15 minutes.
Step 3: Rinse your face with lukewarm water after 15 minutes to get flawless and beautiful-looking skin.
We hope you liked the DIY Hibiscus face pack recipes we shared with you in this article. To get maximum benefits from these face packs and masks, use only natural Hibiscus powder and other ingredients.
VedaOils is one place where you will find all the organic ingredients that are effective and highly nourishing for your skin. Order organic and pure ingredients from VedaOils and make perfect DIY packs for your face.