Have you ever got a rash on your lips? It's not uncommon to have these problems, especially on windy days. Chemical lip balm may alleviate your condition, but it has more harmful than good consequences. The solution is simple and easy: make your lip balm.
To that end, we've created a simple DIY vanilla lip balm recipe that you may use on a daily basis. The vanilla flavor oil is full of antioxidants and vitamin C, which neutralize free radicals and help to repair skin damage. This lip balm not only nourishes your lips but also smells wonderful.
Benefits of Vanilla Scented Lip Balm
The main benefit is that it is homemade and fully natural, but vanilla lip balm also has additional advantages.
- Moisturizer: Vanilla flavour oil is high in vitamin E and natural oil, which acts as a protective lubricant on your lips and nourishes them by locking in moisture.
- Healing Lips: As you may know, vanilla flavour oil is high in antioxidants and vitamin C, both of which aid in the removal of bacteria and fungi, as well as the treatment of lip damage.
- Wonderful Aroma: Vanilla flavour oil has a very sweet and appealing aroma, giving it a nice scent. It has a beautiful scent that revitalizes you.
Vanilla Flavored Lip Balm Ingredient List
The ingredients in flavoured lip balm are all 100 % natural to use so that you can use it without concern. These ingredients are also readily available and inexpensive.
- Vanilla Flavour Oil - ¼ Tablespoons
- Virgin Coconut Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Beeswax - 2 Tablespoons
- Buttercream - 2 Tablespoons
Allow me to walk you through the advantages of vanilla flavour oil and other ingredients provided above. So, let's get started.
- Vanilla Flavor Oil: Do you know? Vanilla flavour oil is used to remove dark spots and acne marks due to its anti-oxidant and vitamin E content. Its fatty acid-rich characteristics also assist in hydrating skin and minimizing pores, giving it a younger appearance.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: It is good for lubrication and moisturization because of its high Vitamin E and fat content. In addition, it aids in preventing bacterial and fungal infections, making it ideal for your lip balm.
- Beeswax: It's a natural protectant since it forms a protective layer over your lips. It's also an organic exfoliant that removes loose skin and soothes itching.
- Buttercream: Like coconut oil, buttercream includes a high level of Vitamin E and saturated fat, which is utilized to provide optimal moisturization and nourishment to your lips.
Homemade Vanilla Lip Balm DIY Recipe - Step Wise
As we've seen, vanilla flavour oil is perfect for our lip balm. Its effects in mending and providing protective covers for our lips are tremendous. So now let me lead you through the DIY recipe; it's a simple one, so keep reading.
Step 1: First and foremost, Bring a double boiler to a boil (Double boiler is easy to make at home) just put water into one bowl and put another bowl over the first one.
Step 2: In a double boiler, combine ¼ teaspoons of Vanilla Flavour Oil, 2 tablespoons of Virgin Coconut Oil, 2 tablespoons of minced Beeswax, and 2 tablespoons Buttercream.
Step 3: Allow it to cool completely before gently stirring it to ensure no lumps in your mixture.
Step 4: Carefully fill your tiny container (Box or tubes) with the mixture, since it may still be hot.
Step 5: Allow 12-14 hours to settle before using, then enjoy.
How to Apply: This mixture can be applied to your lips regularly, and once it has cured your lip rashes, it will continue to protect them from harm in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
We have questions and concerns whenever we try something new, which is entirely natural, so we've developed a list of frequently asked questions for our wonderful users to read over.
Q: Is vanilla good for lips?
A: Yes, Vanilla contains anti-inflammatory qualities that can relax and heal skin inflammation. It also has antibacterial properties and has been used to treat skin problems and pain relief, making it an excellent ingredient for your lip balm.
Q: Can you use vanilla extract in a lip balm?
A: Vanilla extract can be used to produce lip balm, but it is more difficult to combine with other ingredients. So instead, we propose using Vanilla Flavored Oil, which blends nicely with other materials.
Q: How do you make Vanilla Flavoured lip balm?
A: The whole process of making vanilla flavour lip balm is present above.
Q: Which flavour of lip balm is best?
A: Once you've learned the fundamentals of creating lip balm, you may make any type for yourself or as a thoughtful gift for someone else. Our favorites are Bubble Gum Flavored, Strawberry Flavored, and Cotton Candy Flavored lip balms.
Vanilla-flavored lip balm is a healthy alternative to chemical-based lip balm, and crafting your own will boost your creativity. Its qualities not only heal your lips but also protect them by repelling dirt and pollutants. Vanilla-flavored oil helps lock in moisture, reduces the size of pores, and removes dead cells.
It also helps to clear your lips of any harmful substances, replacing them with the goodness of Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and anti-oxidants. Above all, it has a fruity aroma that helps you and those around you stay refreshed throughout the day. So now is the greatest time to try one if you haven't before.