Oranges, who does not love eating these citrus fruits? But what if, apart from relishing their taste, you could smell them all through the day in every corner of your house? Yes, orange-scented candles can give you a mental massage with a warm summer aroma and refreshing citric smell.
No wonder they deserve a worthy place in your cozy space. De-clutter your mind with the rejuvenating smell of orange-scented candles. Infused with the natural scents of oranges and a fruity aroma, they can instantly spark up a place and your mood with happy thoughts and feelings, making even mundane places most appealing and inviting.
Acting as a mild sedative, they can relax your mind and senses, encountering undue stress and anxiety. It promotes unmatched happiness and positivity, making your place a perfect den to cultivate positive thoughts. With a refreshing citric aroma, orange-scented candles can infuse the environment with a nostalgic smell of a summer afternoon and reminiscent of childhood memories.
Benefits of Homemade Orange Scented Candle
Orange scented candles are made mainly using orange essential oil. Orange essential oil is extracted from the rind of the orange fruit and is inherently rich in citric acid and aromas. Orange scented candles made from orange essential oils light up and brighten your space and deliver many therapeutic benefits.
- It relaxes the mind and soul
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Promotes positive thoughts
- Elevates and boosts your mood
Orange Fragranced Candle Ingredient List
Orange scented candles are easy to burn and extremely easy to make. Yes, you can make your customized orange candles and bright up your room with the perfect light and scent. Check out the supplies you need to craft these candles at home. Here we share with you a simple recipe for Cassia and Orange Candles.
- Orange Essential Oil - 30 Drops
- Cassia Essential Oil - 10 Drops
- Soy Wax - 40 Grams
- Coconut Oil (Solid) - ½ Tablespoon
- Beeswax - ½ Tablespoon
- Wick - 1 Piece
- Small Empty Container - 100 Gram
Orange Essential Oil Scented Candle Ingredient Facts
While orange scented candles can be made by blending orange essential oil with other essential oils, remember to combine it with one that does not overpower the natural goodness of this citric oil. Here we share the recipe to make your orange scented candles using Cassia essential oil. But before that, here is a quick review of the main ingredients used in making these candles.
- Orange Essential Oil: Loaded with citrus fruits' natural aroma and essence, orange essential oil calms and relaxes the muscles, reducing anxiety and stress. It acts as a natural sedative that calms down your senses and creates a warm ambiance.
- Cassia Essential Oil: With a sweet and spicy aroma, cassia essential oil makes the environment warm, inviting, and pleasant. It reminds you of sweet-smelling cinnamon rolls and instantly lifts your mood.
- Soy Wax: Soy wax is free from soot and toxins, making them the first choice in homemade candles rather than paraffin wax loaded with chemicals. Soy wax, with its soft nature and composition, does not overpower the scent of essential oils like paraffin wax.
- Beeswax: Beeswax melts at the same rate as soy wax, making a smooth mix. When in the solid state, it appears to be pale yellow, but it imparts a pure white color on melting.
- Wick: I always prefer a long wick if you make a large and tall candle. Wax-coated wicks make your work easier and allow easy and long-burning of the candles.
- Jar: Choose a glass jar with a lid when making scented candles. It allows you to close the lid when the candle is not burning and restores the freshness and aromas of the scented candles.
Homemade Orange Candles Recipe - DIY Step by Step
Now, you are all set to craft your orange and cassia scented candles by following a few simple steps and instructions. Here you go
Step 1: In a double boiler, melt soy wax, beeswax, and coconut oil on medium heat. Now add the essential oils and stir for 30 seconds.
Step 2: Once the mixture has melted and there are no lumps left, remove from heat.
Step 3: Using a small amount of wax, fix the wick to the bottom of the jar. Hold the wick upright and pour the wax mixture into the container.
Step 4: Allow the candle to cool completely. Now, trim the wick to ¼ inch in height. Your orange cassia scented candle is ready to light up your room and mood!How to Use
Orange scented candles are safe to use at all places, your living space, bedroom, balcony, office, or study. However, remember to keep them safely away from children, pets, and other inflammable objects.
Homemade orange scented candles with their mesmerizing aroma and sweet summer smell are a must-have if you want to make your space bright, warm and positive. The joy of self-crafting them makes them even more special and worth spending some time with them.
And you double the fun when you roll up your sleeves and dive into molding the candles yourself. So, this summer doesn't just relish the oranges but also give these orange-scented candles a try and bring home the aromas of tranquility and warmth.