We all want our 'crowning glory' to be in tip-top shape. A person's personality and sense of style are directly reflected in their hair, so it makes sense to want to take better care of your mane. Hair loss may be a bothersome issue that frequently causes stress and lowers self-esteem, especially in women. In this blog, we offer a natural cure that can aid in reestablishing healthy hair growth if you want to enhance or replace hair that has fallen out.
You must know the amazing things green clay can do for your skin. But do you know what green clay can do for your hair? It is stated that this gentle, absorbent, and natural clay cleanses your hair and can help get rid of excess oil and pollutants from your scalp. Learn more about introducing green clay into your hair care regimen by reading on.
Benefits Of Green Clay Hair Mask
Green clay complements any natural hair routine because of its adsorbent, hydrating, conditioning, clarifying, and toxin-removing qualities. Intense conditioning from a green clay hair mask gives your natural locks an additional pop and deeply cleanses your hair and scalp.We have enlisted some of the most valuable benefits of green clay for hair. Read on.
Clarifies Hair: The pollutants and filth on the hair are bound by green clay's adsorbent qualities and then rinsed away. The mask can be compared to a shampoo and conditioner in one. After removing the clay, hair that has been cleaned but not deprived of moisture is always soft and silky.
Conditions Hair: It conditions the hair at the same time as cleansing it. Your hair will be silky, conditioned, and defined after using green clay as a conditioner. It essentially functions as a shampoo, a conditioner, or a shampoo and conditioner duo.
Fights Dandruff: Green clay absorbs surplus sebum and renders your scalp uninhabitable for this fungus, halting the growth of more dandruff. As you wash the clay off, it also scrapes off dandruff that has already developed on the head.
Prevents Infections: The negatively charged green clay mask removes toxins from your positively charged hair. Additionally, it eliminates deposits and oil from your scalp. These two measures are taken together; your hair and scalp are shielded from bacterial and fungal illnesses.
Boosts Hair Growth: Minerals necessary for hair growth are present in green clay. Natural hair benefits from these elements, promoting increased growth and density. Additionally, it cleanses hair follicles and eliminates dead skin cells from the scalp, promoting hair growth.
Homemade Green Clay Recipes For Hair
Green clay helps remove toxins and other impurities from the skin. In addition, these masks can remove product buildup, calm inflammation, and control dandruff so that hair feels softer and looks cleaner. Clay and water are all you need to produce an essential mask, but why stop there when you can also include other nourishing substances like the ones used ahead.
Recipe 1: Green Clay Shampoo For Hair Cleansing And Detoxification
This green clay hair mask is a gentle, nourishing mask that is naturally abundant in vital fatty acids and softens and replenishes moisture in the hair. The well-known benefits of chamomile, an ingredient in this mask, include its ability to fight germs, remove flakes, and ease scalp irritation.
- Green Clay - 1/2 Cup
- Water - As Required
- Castor Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Neem Oil - 15 Drops
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - 10 Drops
How To Make:
Step 1: With a wooden spoon, mix all the ingredients and smooth them out.
Step 2: You can add castor and neem oil once you have achieved a smooth consistency.
Step 3: Mix all the ingredients again.
Step 4: Feel free to use other nourishing essential oils frequently used on hair, including tea tree, rosemary, or lavender. You can add about 5 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Your mask should have a thick Greek yogurt-like consistency that is spreadable to make it simple to apply. As necessary, add more water to get the desired consistency.
- Adding additional oil will make the mask less drying if your hair is dry or coarse. You are in charge of the quantity of the ingredients! Once all the components have been blended, it is time to apply the mixture to your hair.
- Depending on what feels best, it may be applied to dry, damp, or wet hair. Since the mask won't dry out as soon, damp hair is the easiest to apply to.
- As the clay will be somewhat sticky, don't worry about covering the hair strands uniformly.
- After giving the scalp a little massage, leave the mask on for five to ten minutes.
- To remove all the clay, wash your hair twice and be sure to use a strong conditioner after. Then proceed to style as usual.
Recipe 2: Green Clay Hair Loss Mask
The antibacterial properties of green clay can eliminate fungi, viruses, and germs from your scalp and hair. It is ideal to use if you have any other scalp disorders and can stop the creation of new dandruff. A healthy scalp = Increased hair growth.
- Green Clay Powder - 4 Tablespoons
- Jojoba Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Water - As Required
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 3 Tablespoons
How To Make:
Step 1: To combine the ingredients, use a spoon and a bowl made of wood, ceramic, or plastic. A metallic bowl or spoon won't be the best choice to prevent the clay from activating before it reaches your hair. We don't want to see a decrease in its capacity to detoxify your hair.
Step 2: In a basin, mix the jojoba oil and green clay.
Step 3: Fill the basin with water and apple cider vinegar.
Step 4: Blend until yogurt-like in consistency—smooth and creamy is obtained.
- First, you should moisturize your hair, section it, and sprinkle warm water over it.
- Apply this mask on your hair from roots to tips.
- Once the clay has been distributed evenly on each hair strand, massage your scalp. Maintaining moisture and hydration during the procedure will help prevent the clay from drying on your strands.
- Cover your head with a shower cap after applying the treatment to your whole hair allowing the nutrients to be absorbed into your hair. Your hair would remain hydrated as a result during the session. You can add moisture to your hair by misting it with water.
- Give the mask 10 to 20 minutes to work.
- After adequately rinsing, deep condition the hair to hydrate it.
There are several advantages of green clay for hair. It has crucial elements that promote hair growth. It removes toxins from the scalp when coupled with other ingredients. It lessens dandruff, promotes nourishment, shields the hair from infections, and improves hair shine. Green clay can be used as a deep cleansing and conditioning treatment. However, you should always ensure that you use original green clay that is not adulterated with other chemicals. Looking for the perfect place to buy green clay, look no further than Veda oils. We have got you covered with the best quality of green clay. Check us out now!