Try making your charcoal face scrub, which is great for treating acne, blemishes, or just clogged pores thanks to its purifying, exfoliating, and pollutants absorbing capabilities if you are fed up with the plethora of skin issues you've been dealing with for a long time? If you have many skin problems and not enough time to solve them before they get worse.
One of the biggest causes of the loss of glow on your face is growing pollution levels, and it is past time for you to take action. Most of us want bright skin but don't have the funds to purchase expensive over-the-counter goods, so a DIY charcoal face scrub is the ideal option.
How To Make Charcoal Face Scrub at Home
Blend the bentonite clay with aloe vera gel, aloe vera, virgin coconut oil, activated charcoal powder, and honey in a mixing bowl. Only 1 drop of tea tree essential oil is required. To make a fine smooth paste, thoroughly combine all of the components. DIY Charcoal Face Scrub will exfoliate your skin and be a touch gritty.
Homemade Charcoal Face Scrub Ingredients
Among the many items that people rely on to remove dirt, pollutants, acne, dark spots, and various other skin issues, charcoal powder is unquestionably at the top of the list. So let's look at the other ingredients in this recipe.
- Activated Charcoal Powder - 3 Tablespoons
- Aloe Vera Gel - 2 Tablespoons
- Virgin Coconut Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Bentonite Clay - 1 Tablespoon
- Honey - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - 1 Drop
Activated Charcoal Face Scrub Ingredients Benefits
Activated charcoal powder is not just one of the ingredients in this mixture that gives you a healthy glow, but it is also the most important. Other elements in the recipe help to brighten your skin and remove impurities. So, let's have a look at how these components can help your skin.
- Activated Charcoal Powder: This recipe's major ingredient is a natural exfoliant that removes dead skin cells without depriving the skin of its natural oils. It deeply cleanses pores and relieves acne symptoms. Blackheads are removed, skin impurities are relieved, your skin is detoxified and purified, pores are shrunk, and your skin is tightened.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera gel is a popular houseplant well-known for its skin-healing abilities. Aloe vera gel can be applied to the face to rejuvenate and nourish the skin. In addition, a small amount of aloe vera gel applied to the face regularly can help treat a variety of skin disorders, including pimples, dermatitis, and dehydration.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: The skin is lightened by virgin coconut oil. Because of its beauty-protecting properties, it functions as a natural sunscreen. Virgin coconut oil conditions the skin and gives it a soft glow thanks to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and hydrating characteristics.
- Bentonite Clay: Bentonite clay is a powerful cleanser that removes grime and oil from your skin while flushing out impurities. Studies have shown Bentonite clay to help with skin calming, dermatitis relief, and acne management. In addition, it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, which may aid in skin healing.
- Honey: Honey is among nature's best-known skin treatments. Along with its antibacterial and antimicrobial characteristics, this could treat oily and acne-prone skin. In addition, it is considered a natural emollient, which means it moisturizes your skin without making it greasy. This is because emollients remove excess sebum without supplementing it, improve skin water holding capacity, and boost hydration.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea tree oil is a popular alternative for treating acne with its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial characteristics. It's thought to reduce inflammation, edema, and redness. It may even aid in preventing and reducing breakouts, providing you with bright, smooth skin.
Charcoal Face Scrub Recipe for Oily Skin - Step by Step
However, you do not need to spend a lot of money on expensive goods because you can prepare this recipe at home, the simplest and most convenient face scrub. Follow the simple method to prepare a solution that will exfoliate your skin and leave you with a clean, shining face.
- Step 1: One tablespoon of bentonite clay will bind the mixture and calm it. In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel and 2 tablespoons of water. Aloe vera gel removes dead skin cells dead skin and hydrates them.
- Step 2: After that, stir in 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil. Virgin coconut oil is a great approach to acquiring supple, nourished skin.
- Step 3: Then, 3 tablespoons of activated charcoal powder should be added to the mix. The use of activated charcoal powder aids in the removal of excess oils and pollutants.
- Step 4: Mix in 12 tablespoons of honey until everything is nicely combined. Honey will give nutrients and function as a natural moisturizer.
- Step 5: To eliminate pimple-causing germs and fungal infections, use just one drop of tea tree essential oil. This is an optional step. To make an excellent smooth paste, thoroughly combine all of the components. Don't worry if it looks a little grainy.
How to Use DIY Charcoal Face Scrub?
- Do a patch test first to see any reaction before applying the mixture to your skin.
- Then apply it to a freshly cleansed and damp face. You can also use this mixture to treat acne on your body.
- Allow it to rest for 2-3 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
- For clearer skin, repeat this procedure 2-3 times each week.
- This scrub is a bit of a disaster! After you've used the charcoal, make sure to rinse it out of your shower.
Your skin will appreciate the deep washing and exfoliation action that leaves it smooth and radiant, and you'll appreciate knowing exactly what you're putting on it. Use this DIY charcoal face scrub 2-3 times a week in the morning or evening to remove dead skin cells and unclog clogged pores. This face scrub is great for all skin types, but it's especially good for acne-prone, oily, and troubled skin.