Lips play a significant role in a person's overall facial appearance. Lips, like the rest of your face, also require special attention. It's not enough to use a smidgeon of lip gloss or a touch of lipstick. Natural components found in your kitchen can easily be used to enhance the appearance of your lips.
Enter blueberries. Blueberries aren't just a tasty summer treat; they can also be used to make natural balms, salves, and butters to feel like you're in the summertime while using them, and if you're preparing a lip balm, to enjoy the tropical taste and smell of them. In this blog, we bring to you an enticing DIY blueberry lip balm recipe that is incredibly summerlicious!
How to Make Blueberry Lip Balm at Home
We have got you covered if you're looking for the perfect tropical, summery lip balm! Our blueberry lip balm recipe is rich, nutritious, tastes and smells delicious! You don't even need fancy ingredients to whip this up. Read on to find out what you need and how you can make this DIY blueberry lip balm.
Homemade Blueberry Lip Balm Ingredients List
Our DIY blueberry lip balm recipe consists of all natural ingredients that pose no harm to the sensitive skin of your lips. This lip balm contains no preservatives or toxic chemical ingredients. These ingredients can be found easily and do not cost a fortune.
- Blueberry Flavor Oil - 1 tsp.
- Beeswax – 1 Tsp.
- Virgin Coconut Oil – 1 Tsp.
- Golden Jojoba Oil – 1 Tsp.
- Vitamin E Oil – 1 Tsp.
Know Homemade Blueberry Lip Balm Ingredients
In this blog, we are sharing this nutritious blueberry lip balm recipe. Beeswax is one of our favourite ingredients to use in lip balm since it gives it a velvety, smooth texture. Coconut Oil gives any lip balm a silky smooth touch. We also use some Vitamin E oil to provide your lips with extra hydration. As a result, the combination of these two is fantastic! Read on to find out more about the ingredients we use in this lip balm.
- Blueberry Flavor Oil: Fresh and ripe blueberries make this sweet and savoury blueberry flavoured oil. Blueberry flavours are sweeter than raspberry and blackberry flavours. Blueberry has an exotic flavour that is between green and red grapes. The tangy, somewhat acidic aroma offers a refreshing, new flavor to your lips.
- Beeswax: Beeswax is a fantastic ingredient for dry, chapped lips because it includes natural emulsifiers that help retain moisture. Beeswax can protect your lips from dangerous UV radiation in the same way that sunblock protects your skin. Antibacterial properties in beeswax make it ideal for safeguarding sensitive skin.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: Virgin coconut oil is best known for its hydrating properties. Because the skin on your lips is thin and exposed to the outdoors more than other parts of your body, they are particularly vulnerable to moisture loss. It's perfect for chapped lips because of this. Coconut oil helps in retaining moisture.
- Golden Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil hydrates and cures chapped lips. Owing to its healing vitamin and mineral content, jojoba oil helps relieve dry, chapped lips whether it's infused in a lip balm or used on its own. It absorbs quickly, so there's no need to be concerned about it leaving a greasy film on your lips.
- Vitamin E Oil: Environmental deterioration and climate change put our lips at risk. Vitamin E's regenerative properties can help protect the lips by revitalising skin cells and bolstering the body's natural defences. Vitamin E is an excellent moisturiser that restores skin hydration and keeps it soft and supple. It's great for chapped or cracked lips.
DIY Blueberry Lip Balm Recipe - Step by Step
If you have always liked blueberries, you look for the aroma and flavour of blueberries in whatever product you purchase. Wouldn't it be great to have a nourishing blueberry flavoured lip balm right in your handbag? Why not make your blueberry lip balm that smells great and tastes great?
Step 1: In a microwave-safe dish, mix the beeswax, virgin coconut oil, golden jojoba oil, and vitamin E oil until smooth.
Step 2: Microwave for 25 seconds, then stir the items together in the bowl. Repeat the microwave heating process until all ingredients are completely blended and melted.
Step 3: Add the blueberry flavor oil to the taste and aroma you desire. Some people prefer only a smidgeon of it, while others relish the sensation of it on their lips.
Step 4: It's critical to combine the flavoured oil after you've added it fully.
Step 5: Fill little pots with it. Because of the oils, the mixture will have a purple tint. Allow it to settle in the container before using the balm.
So don't let your wallet burn a hole in it. Create your own blueberry flavour lip balm at home with natural ingredients and indulge your gorgeous lips in its goodness. Blueberries' sweet and tangy taste bursts through in this lip balm. Do you want a more natural way to keep your lips moisturised and avoid chapping? Try this DIY Blueberry flavor lip balm today!