Moringa Oil for hair is an absolute natural oil that makes your hair shinier and nourished. You must have tried several hair oils, but Moringa Oil has a really good smell that makes your hair grow longer. For perfect hair growth, it is advisable to create simple DIY recipes with moringa oil that are very easy to make and include only natural ingredients.
In the blog below, let's know more about moringa oil’s benefits along with recipes that are very much necessary for thicker hair growth.
Moringa Oil Benefits For Hair
The benefits of moringa oil are enormous for hair care. It is one such anciently used oil that helps improve overall hair growth. Let's know more of its benefits for hair below.
- Provides Nutrition To Hair: Moringa oil provides complete nutrition to hair and makes it healthier. It also has antioxidants that improve overall scalp health. If you are having frizzy to dry hair, then moringa oil will surely make your hair softer and completely nourished.
- Supports Great Hair Growth: The moringa oil helps in promoting overall hair growth. A lot of girls wish to have long and thick hair that can be flaunted. You can simply use moringa oil on a regular basis for your hair and scalp, which will help in enhancing hair growth and makes them thicker.
- Makes Hair Softer And Shinier: Unlike other chemically made products on the market, moringa oil is perfect to make your hair softer and shinier. The oil has properties that help in making hair texture smooth and healthier looking. Consistent use of this hair oil makes hair softer and voluminous.
- Intensifies Your Hair Color: The best part about moringa oil is that it helps intensify the hair color as well. These days people color their hair often and this makes their hair lose its shine and enhances the dryness. Moringa oil, on the other hand, helps to keep hair totally nourished.
- Improves Overall Scalp Health: Moringa oil helps in improving the overall scalp health and makes hair softer. The oil cleans the scalp completely and works on all the issues bothering it. If you are having scalp issues, then it is suggested to use moringa oil and get rid of them faster.
How To Use Moringa Oil For Hair - DIY Recipes
Moringa Oil for hair is a wonderful oil that is completely natural and suits all hair types. It is one such oil that helps in enhancing overall hair growth faster. You can very well try the recipes at home using this oil for hair care. Let's check out some of the useful recipes below.
Recipe 1: Moringa Hair Conditioner Recipe
Moringa hair oil is amazing to use for hair conditioners. The recipe for the moringa hair conditioner below is very simple and includes natural ingredients only. Let’s check out the recipe with all-natural ingredients below.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil - 10-15 Drops
- Moringa Oil - 3 Drops
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - 2 Drops
Directions to Make:
Step 1: In a bowl, add 10 -15 drops of eucalyptus essential oil along with 3 drops of moringa oil and 2 drops of tea tree essential oil.
Step 2: Mix them all well, and then add this blended mixture of oils into 100 ml of natural conditioner.
Step 3: Leave this conditioner for 5 -10 minutes into hair after shampooing for best results.
Directions To Use:
You can simply use the blended mixture of oils with a natural conditioner into your hair and then rinse it off well with lukewarm water. The moringa oil conditioner should be used 3 - 4 times a week for best results.
Recipe 2 : Moringa Hair Mask Recipe
If you wish to have good hair growth and don’t trust chemical products used, then moringa oil is one that is harmless to hair and used as a hair mask for better overall nourishment. The DIY recipe for moringa oil hair mask for hair is going to be very helpful.
- Essential Oregano Oil - 10-15 Drops
- Moringa Oil - 4 Drops
- Lavender Essential Oil - 3 Drops
Directions To Make:
Step 1: In a bowl, add 10 -15 drops of oregano essential oil along with 4 drops of moringa oil and 3 drops of lavender essential oil.
Step 2: Mix them all well, and then put the hair mask on the hair for the next 15 minutes. Put moringa oil on your hair mask for best results.
Directions To Use:
You can simply use the moringa oil hair mask on your hair and then rinse it off well with lukewarm water. The hair becomes very smooth and healthier.
Recipe 3: Moringa Hair Serum Recipe
Moringa oil hair serum helps in the good styling of hair without any chemicals. The oil is completely natural and improves the texture of hair overall. Let’s check out the recipe below.
- Distilled Water - 1 Cup
- Coconut Sugar - 1 Tablespoon
- Eucalyptus Oil - 5 Drops
- Moringa Oil - 10 Drops
Directions To Make:
Step 1: First, bring water to a simmer and then remove the heat. Add sugar and whisk it until it gets completely dissolved.
Step 2: Allow the mixture to cool down before adding 5 drops of eucalyptus oil and 10 drops of moringa oil.
Step 3: Transfer the mixture into a glass bottle and store it at a cool temperature. Shake the bottle well before each use.
Directions To Use:
Transfer the mixture into a glass bottle and shake it well before each use. This will help in distributing oils. With the help of a dropper or simply putting a few drops of the serum in your hands, apply to the hair strands.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Is Moringa Oil good for hair?
Ans- Moringa Oil is amazing on the hair. It helps immensely in overall hair growth.
Q2: How can I check Moringa Oil for good quality?
Ans- To check the quality of Moringa Oil, make sure to read the ingredient list and smell the oil. It should be nutty in smell and pale yellow in color. Buy moringa oil from a good reputable brand.
Q3: Is Moringa Oil lightweight or heavy?
Ans- Moringa Oil is light in weight and has a very smooth texture.
Moringa hair oil is one of the most used oils from ancient times only. It is completely natural and made from all-natural ingredients. The oil helps in enhancing overall hair growth and is proven to be suitable for all hair types. The oil moisturizes the scalp well and has a lot of benefits for hair. You can buy Moringa oil from VedaOils, a brand of value. The brand has all the best quality natural essential oils for hair care.
You May Also Like:
- Castor Oil For Hair Growth
- Castor Oil For Eczema
- Pumpkin Seed Oil For Skin
- Essential Oils For Age Spots
- Essential Oils For Heavy Metal Detox