Eucalyptus oil is one such versatile oil that is used to enhance the beauty of skin and improves the texture of hair overall. We all have a tendency to use natural products on the skin and follow a daily skincare regime. But we often forget to take care of our hair. Haircare is equally important these days and essential oils play a significant role in making hair softer and thicker. Eucalyptus oil for hair growth is such an amazing choice. Let’s know more about this oil and related DIY recipes for hair below in the blog.
Benefits of eucalyptus oil for hair
There are a lot of benefits of eucalyptus oil for hair. It helps in overall hair growth and makes it shinier. Eucalyptus oil can be used for different hair types. It is widely used to have softer natural hair. Let’s know the benefits of eucalyptus oil for hair growth below.
- Soft Hair: Eucalyptus oil has antioxidants that make hair softer and shinier. The oil works well on all hair types and detangle hair strands perfectly to make the texture of hair softer.
- Thinning Hair: If you’ve got thin hair then eucalyptus oil is what you need right now. The oil helps in making hair thicker and longer very fast. It is a very nourishing oil.
- Hair Volume: Eucalyptus oil works well on enhancing the hair volume. The oil makes hair thicker and voluminous. The hair becomes deeply rooted with the help of the oil.
- Natural Hair: Eucalyptus oil makes your hair naturally beautiful. The oil makes sure to kill all the bacteria and improve infections if any in the hair scalp. The oil naturally makes your hair stronger.
- White Hair: If you have white hair problem, recurring in your hair then eucalyptus oil is going to help instantly. The oil darkens all the hair to the original hair and does not harm hair at all. It even combats white hair regrowth.
- Hair Regrowth: A lot of us go through hair fall and hair damage time and again. Eucalyptus oil helps in prominent hair regrowth and makes it completely voluminous.
- Hair Conditioning: To condition our hair in the most suitable and harmless manner, it is advised to start using eucalyptus oil that gets deeply into the scalp and conditions hair to make it softer.
Eucalyptus oil for hair growth Diy
Eucalyptus oil for hair growth can be used to create amazing DIY recipes for hair. You can create your own hair care products that will have all-natural ingredients in them. DIY recipes can be done in some simple steps and are completely natural to hair. Create haircare products suiting your hair type with the help of DIY recipes below.
1- Eucalyptus Oil Hair Shampoo Recipe
Eucalyptus hair oil is amazing to be used for hair shampoo. The recipe below is very simple and includes all natural ingredients only. Let’s check out the ingredients required to make this recipe below.
How to Make:
- In a bowl, add 10-15 drops of rosemary essential oil along with 3 drops of eucalyptus oil and 2 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Mix them all well and then add this blended mixture into 100 ml of natural shampoo. Start using shampoo for best results.
How to Use:
You can simply use the blended mixture with a natural shampoo into your hair and then rinse it off well with lukewarm water. The shampoo should be used 3-4 times a week for best results.
2- Eucalyptus Oil Hair Spray Recipe
Eucalyptus oil hair spray helps in good styling of hair without any chemicals. The oil is completely natural and enhances the texture of hair overall. Let’s check out the recipe below.
- 1 cup of distilled water
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 25 drops of eucalyptus oil
How to Make:
- First, bring water to a simmer and then remove the heat. Add sugar and whisk it until it gets completely dissolved.
- Allow the mixture to cool down before adding essential oils to it.
- Transfer the mixture into a spray bottle and store it at a cool temperature.
- Shake the spray bottle well before each use.
How to Use:
Transfer the mixture into a spray glass bottle and shake it well before each use. This will help in distributing oils. Spray the hair oil mist to set hair.
3- Eucalyptus Oil Hair Color Recipe
If your hair is colored and you don’t trust chemical products to use then, eucalyptus oil is the one that is harmless to hair and used along with hair color for better nourishment. If you wish to put color in your hair then the DIY recipe of eucalyptus oil for hair growth below is going to be very helpful.
How to Make:
- In a bowl, add 10-15 drops of chamomile essential oil along with 4 drops of eucalyptus oil and 3 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Mix them all well and then add this blended mixture into 100 ml of natural hair color.
- Put eucalyptus oil hair color for best results.
How to Use:
You can simply use the blended mixture with a natural hair color into your hair and then rinse it off well with lukewarm water. The hair color becomes very smooth on hair and nourishes the scalp deeply too.
Eucalyptus oil for hair growth helps immensely in nourishing hair deeply. The oil gets into the roots and makes hair shinier and thicker. There are some DIY recipes including eucalyptus oil for hair that can help in overall hair growth instantly. Vedaoils is an amazing brand that has a variety of essential oils that are of best quality and quantity. It is one such brand from where you can easily buy eucalyptus oil for hair growth. Vedaoils has all types of essential oils and natural products available on its website. Do buy your favorite essential oil today.
Q.1 Can i use eucalyptus oil for hair
Ans. Yes, surely you can. Eucalyptus oil is beneficial to all hair types and enhances overall hair growth.
Q.2 Is eucalyptus essential oil good for your hair
Ans. Yes, eucalyptus oil is good for all hair types. If you have oily, frizzy or damaged hair, this oil does wonders and nourishes the scalp.
Q.3 Can eucalyptus oil cause hair loss
Ans. No, not at all. Eucalyptus oil is useful in enhancing the hair volume and makes it shinier. The oil combats hair loss and makes hair thicker.