Environmental toxins have been proved to impair female fertility, and the fact is that avoiding them is becoming increasingly difficult. Many environmental pollutants are endocrine disruptors, meaning they can mess with your hormones and even obstruct your fallopian tubes. Fertility issues have become a big concern in the modern world.
There are natural fertility enhancers that may help you while pre or post pregnancy and increase fertility such as organic castor oil. Castor oil massage for fertility has been used for ages in India. Read on to find out how exactly a fertility massage with this oil can help you out.
What Is Castor Oil Massage Pack For Fertility?
A Castor Oil Pack is a cloth soaked with Castor oil that is applied to the skin to maintain regular circulation and boost the overall health of the body. Hence, placing it on the lower abdomen may help promote fertility and the health of reproductive organs. Castor oil treatment has been utilized to promote healing in the body and, in particular, the reproductive system for ages.
Castor Oil is also referred to as Palma Christi due to its miraculous healing properties. This oil has been used therapeutically in various areas of the world for ages and has been part of Ayurvedic medicine in India. Read on to find out about the various benefits of castor oil massage for fertility.
Benefits of Castor Oil Massage For Fertility
Castor oil has been respected for its medicinal powers for thousands of years. Although the castor seed is indigenous to India, this oil has long been used in medicinal practices around the world. Warm castor oil pack is simple, pleasant, and affordable to use, and they can help improve fertility in the following ways:
- Improves Fertility: The circulatory system is stimulated by castor oil Therapy. Fresh oxygenated blood rushes through the abdomen/pelvis, nourishing the reproductive organs — the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and uterus – allowing them to function normally. A lack of circulation to these organs makes it difficult for them to recover effectively if they are injured, and it can also encourage the production of excessive scar tissue and adhesions.
- Natural Detoxification: On a biological level, conception is a difficult process. Even minor impediments, such as the presence of certain poisons or bacteria, might lead it to fail completely. However, these poisons may be flushed out of the body and a healthy condition established within by using castor oil treatment daily, creating an environment conducive to successful conception.
- Supports Uterus: For the next nine months, the uterus serves as the new child's home. Therefore, if conception is to lead to a safe pregnancy and delivery, it is equally important to keep the family strong and support the baby. Castor oil massage pack help promote the health of the uterus, which helps increase a woman's overall fertility.
- Promotes Hormonal Balance: Another fantastic feature of the castor oil pack is that it increases dopamine and oxytocin, that is our feel-good chemicals. Our love and connection hormone is oxytocin. Oxytocin also aids weight loss, decreases cortisol (stress hormone), and regulates blood pressure, all of which contribute to healthy progesterone levels. Balanced progesterone levels play a major role in fertility.
- Improves Blood Flow: Immunity and adequate blood flow are inextricably linked. You will become chronically unwell if your lymphatic system fails. The circulatory system is essential for survival because it transports oxygen to our cells. Blood flow has been demonstrated to be improved by castor oil massage pack. According to gynecologists, a majority of pregnant women at full term are given castor oil massage pack since it promotes labor by forcing uterine contractions.
- Reduce Menstrual Cramps: Inflammation and discomfort can be caused by a lack of circulation, poor immune system function resulting in slow lymph flow or crowded lymph glands, and an overworked liver. They are very frequent because inflammation is prevalent with various reproductive difficulties, such as ovarian cysts, blocked fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids, PID, PCOS, and Asherman's syndrome. In a natural and holistic approach to women's health and fertility, castor oil pack as a home therapy can be beneficial to reduce inflammation which results in menstrual cramps.
How to Make Castor Oil Pack for Fertility - DIY Recipe
A castor oil pack is a castor oil-soaked cloth used on the skin to improve circulation and aid healing of the tissues and organs under the skin. Read on to find out how you can prepare pack for fertility.What you need:
- One flannel cloth.
- One bottle of castor oil
- A plastic wrap (1-2 inches larger than the flannel)
- Bottle of hot water
- A container
- Sheets and old garments
Step 1: Fill the container with flannel.
Step 2: Soak it in castor oil until it's completely soaked but not leaking.
Step 3: Cover the pack with a hot water bottle.
Step 4: Allow 30-45 minutes for it to work.
How To Use Castor Oil Massage Pack For Fertility? - Step by step
The combination of castor oil and heat is really what makes this therapy so successful. The heat promotes blood circulation and the absorption of oil into the tissues. It's also important to give yourself plenty of time; plan on lying down for at least an hour to let the this oil work.
Steps to use:
Step 1: Make a cozy corner for yourself, whether it's on your bed, your couch, or the floor. You'll remain here for at least an hour, so make it comfortable - perhaps with a pillow between your legs and a pillow between your head and shoulders.
Step 2: To safeguard your cozy location, cover it with old towels (or plastic). Save one towel to wrap around yourself for extra warmth. Fabrics will be stained by castor oil, so choose your towels carefully. Maintain easy access to your hot water bottle and plastic.
Step 3: Place the flannel through the lower or upper abdomen while lying down (lower for your belly, higher for your liver).
Step 4: Place hot water bottle on top, wrap yourself in a blanket, and unwind for at least an hour. The neurological system is thoroughly soothed by heat on the belly. Now take a nap, this is a moment for both physical and mental self-care.
Step 5: You may rub off any residual castor oil or massage it into your skin after your session. To aid in the detoxification process, drink plenty of water.How often to use:
Since the effects of castor oil build up over time, it's preferable to do it a few days in a row. We recommend three-days a week. Continue with this for a month. As your symptoms improve, you can gradually reduce to three days in a row once a month or as part of a seasonal cleansing.
Tip: After every use, keep the pack refrigerated in a closed container. Each pack can be used between 25 and 30 times.
Side Effects Of Castor Oil Pack For Fertility
Along with the advantages of castor oil, there are a few things to keep in mind when using it. First, it should never be hazardous to the body. It should not be used in locations where there are open wounds or damaged skin. When you're pregnant, don't use it, and when you're menstruating, use it sparingly, especially if your blood flow is heavy.
Castor oil pack for reproductive success have gained popularity through word of mouth and are now suggested by several fertility professionals. It is, nevertheless, still required to seek medical guidance in this respect. If you have a medical condition that makes it risky to use castor oil, it's recommended to avoid it and instead use alternative fertility-boosting treatments.
Castor oil pack stimulate the lymphatic system and the liver, which are essential detoxifying processes in the body. This pack can also help to improve circulation. This is necessary to remove poisons, dead tissues, and old blood.
These systems' activation can also effectively aid in the prevention of illness in the reproductive organs. Castor oil pack are an excellent technique to aid in the maintenance of a healthy reproductive system.