Cardamom is basically used to add flavor to different food items but, as many don't know, cardamom can be used in various form such as Cardamom Essential Oil. The oil has enormous uses and benefits for hair and skin care that are suitable to all skin types. Let us know more about them below.
Why is Cardamom oil used?
Cardamom oil used for lots of health benefits. It is greatly useful for healthy skin & hair. It can be a part of the daily beauty routine. Cardamom essential oil is completely natural and can transform acne prone skin into clear skin with its antiseptic properties.
The Rich and aromatic cardamom oil is considered to be one of the best oils that would provide you with numerous wellness benefits on skin. The natural ingredients present in the cardamom oil are very alluring and possess a lot of healthy hair benefits. Below are more of its benefits that are very good for the hair and skin.
Benefits of Cardamom Oil Uses
Cardamom essential oil use can be a perfect part of your wellness routine. It is a spicy and sweet oil that is used in aromatherapy and helps relives body and muscle aches. With many other health and skin benefits, cardamom has become a very effective essential oil on all skin types. Let us know more of its benefits below.
- Reduces Skin Acne: Cardamom has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties that help in fighting bacteria causing acne on skin. It is a wonderful natural ingredient that gets rid of all the dead skin cells and works effectively on removing acne and blemishes from skin. If you are bothered with an acne problem on your skin for long, then using cardamom essential oil will perfectly solve the problem.
- Protects Skin from UV Damage: A lot of times, there are plenty of skin damages that takes place when skin is exposed to sun. The harmful UV rays damage the skin cells and even cause tanning issues. The cardamom oil is extremely effective in protecting skin from harmful UV rays of the skin and screens your skin from any further environmental damage.
- Skin Whitening: Cardamom essential oil has natural ways to improves skin texture, complexion and make it look brighter. The skin becomes tanned because of high exposure to sun and increases skin issues. Cardamom oil is a natural remedy that provides the best cure. It simply removes all dead skin cells and regenerates the new skin cells that help in whitening and brightening the skin tone.
- Glowing Skin: Every one of us desires to have bright and glowing skin. The skin glow is quite difficult to achieve in this polluted environment. A lot of try numerous chemical products to get back the shine and glow on face again. But natural cardamom oil use can do wonders on skin in no time. It makes skin look radiant, glowy, and completely nourished.
- Dry Skin: Cardamom oil has hydrating properties that make it a useful oil on skin. It helps in moisturizing the skin very well. If you are facing a problem of cracked or patchy skin and it's getting drier day by day then start using cardamom essential oil today. The oil has antioxidants that help to moisture the skin and remove all dryness within no time.
- Hair Growth: Cardamom oil use is most effective remedy to solve all hair-related problems. Cardamom essential oil helps in promoting hair growth. The antioxidants properties of the oil nourish the scalp well and improve its overall health. The oil even helps in nourishing the hair follicles and enhances their strength. Achieve the desired hair growth with the help of cardamom oil naturally.
- Reduces Hair Fall: The cardamom oil makes your hair shinier, thicker, and voluminous. The oil contains potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium that promote hair growth and combat hair fall majorly. The hair fall issues often make our hair look thinner and lose nutrition. Cardamom oil has the properties to volumize and nourish the scalp very well.
- Treats Dandruff: Cardamom oil is rich in minerals that helps treating dandruff issues well. It has properties to simply cleanse the scalp. The antioxidants present in the oil have antiseptic properties that refrain dandruff to appear on the scalp again. The oil nourishes the scalp so well that hardly there be any chance to get back dandruff ever again. The oil is perfect to moisturize the scalp and treats all hair issues effectively.
- Strengthening Hair Roots: Cardamom oil is considered to be very useful for strengthening hair roots. For the ancient ages, it has been used as a herbal oil. It has anti-oxidative properties that prevent hair damage. For thicker and shinier hair, it's quite important to have strong roots that even help in dense hair growth. Cardamom oil promotes strong roots and makes the scalp cleaner and completely nourished.
- Promote Skin Elasticity: The cardamom oil is rich in minerals and nutrients that make your skin look supple and nicely textured. The skin elasticity is dependent on what products you’re using on it. It is always recommended to use natural essential oil such as cardamom oil which organically provides elasticity to the skin, rejuvenates it, and makes it very soft.
How to Use Cardamom Oil?
DIY recipes are very easy to follow and have simple steps that can be done easily at home. A lot of people create recipes with the help of essential oils that they can even use for a longer time on their skin. Cardamom oil recipes are very effective to be used on hair and skin. This is a natural ingredient that should be a part of your beauty regime regularly. Let us see some of the beneficial recipes below that are suitable for all skin types.
Cardamom Oil Hair Growth Spray
- 4-5 drops of cardamom essential oil
- 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil
- 4 drops of any carrier oil of your choice [ coconut, jojoba, olive oil, etc.]
Recipe: In a bowl, add 4-5 drops of cardamom oil and mix it well along with 3-4 drops of lavender oil and 4 drops of any carrier oil of your choice. Mix the ingredients well and then transfer the mixture into a spray bottle. Spray the mist on your face or hair and see its best results.
How to Use: After mixing, the ingredients well, transfer the mixture into a spray bottle. Shake the bottle well and then spray the mist on your face or hair. Use the spray 2-3 times a day for best results.
Cardamom Oil Face Toner
Recipe: In a bowl, add ¼ cup of rose water and mix it with 5 drops of tea tree oil along with 5 drops of frankincense oil. Combine all of them together in a bottle. Use the mixture as a face toner anytime in a day.
How to Use: After mixing the ingredients well, simply with the help of a dropper put a few drops of the mixture on your face and massage it well. You may use this face toner anytime in a day for the best possible results.
Cardamom Body Oil
Recipes: In a bowl, simply take all the ingredients in their respective quantities and mix well. Once the ingredients are mixed together, you may even transfer it into a bottle and shake it well. Then use the body oil at least 2-3 times a day.
How to Use: After mixing the ingredients together, simply transfer them into a bottle and then shake it well. You may use the body oil anytime in the day. For best results use the oil at least 2-3 times a day.
Cardamom Beard Oil
- 4 drops of cardamom essential oil
- 7 drops of sandalwood essential oil
- 4 drops of grapefruit essentail oil
- 15 ml of jojoba oil
Recipe: In a bowl, simply add 4 drops of cardamom essential oil along with 7 drops of sandalwood oil and mix them well with 15 ml jojoba oil and 4 drops of grapefruit oil. Mix all the ingredients well and then apply the oil to your beard.
How to use: After mixing the ingredients together, simply apply the oil on your beard regularly and see instant results. For dense beard growth, apply the oil on daily basis.
Cardamom Oil Face Pack
- 7-8 drops of cardamon oil
- Some rose water
- ½ cup lemon juice
Recipe: In a bowl, add 7-8 drops of cardamom oil along with some rose water. Mix them both and then add ½ cup of lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well till you get a thick consistency. Once the pack is ready, then gently massage the mixture on your face and leave it for the next 15 minutes. After the pack dries up then wash it off with lukewarm water.
How to use: Mix the ingredients to get a thick consistency and then apply the pack to your face. Let it dry for the next 15 minutes. Once the pack dries up then rinse it off well with lukewarm water.
Cardamom oil is a very well-known natural essential oil that has a lot of uses in both skin and hair care. The oil helps to soothe and relax the mind and body. The oil is 100 percent natural and suitable for all skin types. There are numerous benefits that one can have with the help of cardamom oil, that’s why its DIY recipes are so popular amongst people. You may use cardamom oil to have nourished, healthier and glowing skin and hair respectively. For best results use the oil regularly.
Q: What is cardamom oil used for?
Ans: Cardamom oil is used for various skin and hair utilities. It is beneficial for getting rid of any type of skin and hair issues.
Q: Is cardamom oil good for the face?
Ans: Yes, it is safe and natural. It is made of all organic ingredients and provides proper nourishment to the face.
Q: Is cardamom oil good for the skin?
Ans: Yes, cardamom oil is very good and suitable for all skin types. It has no side effects.
Q: Can cardamom oil be used on hair?
Ans: Yes, the cardomon oil used on hair and skin is very effective. It helps in hair growth and strengthens the roots.